Healty PVP tournament comps

Quasar.4597

@DogMD.9182 said:This is what we do when we’re meme-ing and have no respect for the other teams skill level. We do 5 revs 5 engis sometimes too

Actually I don't care what you like to play with your 'skilful team', having 5 people in a team playing the same class should not be allowed, otherwise why i can't start an unranked queue with 3 people on the same class? .

@Dahkeus.8243 said:Did that comp win the tournament?

I don't know and I don't care, I just shared this only because I wanted Anet to aknowledge that PvP is badly designed.

I'm talking as a mediocre pvp player (g3/p1), which used the LFG to join an evening tournament and got paired with a team which composition is not allowed.If that's okay for Anet I pretend to queue in unranked as 5 people on the same class. Or they could just fix this.

@Quasar.4597 said:Actually I don't care what you like to play with your 'skilful team', having 5 people in a team playing the same class should not be allowedwhy should not ? who say ? where?

otherwise why i can't start an unranked queue with 3 people on the same class? .this is different games mode. You also can make big blob on WvW , and bring only thief whit sword .. make screens and ask neft thief on pvp .. . So what?

@lare.5129 said:

@Quasar.4597 said:Actually I don't care what you like to play with your 'skilful team', having 5 people in a team playing the same class should not be allowedwhy should not ? who say ? where?

otherwise why i can't start an unranked queue with 3 people on the same class? .this is different games mode. You also can make big blob on WvW , and bring only thief whit sword .. make screens and ask neft thief on pvp .. . So what?

Do you use to train for PvP tournaments in wvw? I missed so much in the last 8 years i played the game.. if only i had knew before, i could have won all the pvp tournaments.

@Quasar.4597 said:

@DogMD.9182 said:This is what we do when we’re meme-ing and have no respect for the other teams skill level. We do 5 revs 5 engis sometimes too

Actually I don't care what you like to play with your 'skilful team', having 5 people in a team playing the same class should not be allowed, otherwise why i can't start an unranked queue with 3 people on the same class? .

@Dahkeus.8243 said:Did that comp win the tournament?

I don't know and I don't care, I just shared this only because I wanted Anet to aknowledge that PvP is badly designed.

I'm talking as a mediocre pvp player (g3/p1), which used the LFG to join an evening tournament and got paired with a team which composition is not allowed.If that's okay for Anet I pretend to queue in unranked as 5 people on the same class. Or they could just fix this.

Ok, but whether guardian is balanced or not has absolutely nothing to do with a group that stacks a class in a tournament unsuccessfully.