Can Shelter become a Consecration ?

vardeleanu.8972

Consecrations are only 4 skills, with no elite or heal, making it probably the least used skill tag. There are more marks than consecration f firebrand s.So can Shelter please become a consecration ?I'm not asking to rework the whole skill, Just add the consecration tag. The way Master of Consecrations already works would benefit shelter a lot, and having a skill without a type is already strange to begin with.

Short answer is No, longer answer is because of the Major Adept trait in Virtues : Master of Consecrations which increases the duration of all Consecration by 2 seconds and reduces the recharge time by 20% so if they were to change Shelter to a Consecration it then give the player a 4 second block which by all appearances is a do not cross red line. Now if they were to change the Master of Consecrations in some way so as to not run afoul of this then sure. (Personal opinion I'd be all for changing MoC so as to make taking Consecrations more useful because as they are presently most have very limited usefulness in my opinion). I hope this helped.

@Opopanax.1803 said:I personally think they should make it a Spirit Weapon: Shield. Give it a reflect damage on block, which could proc burn.

However, this will not happen.

At this point, I think the CD needs to be dropped to 25 seconds instead of 30. 30 is way too much.

I agree, Spirit weapon would probably make more sense than a consecration.Although there is already a Spirit shield so maybe a Spirit focus instead.

@Yasai.3549 said:Shelter is already under Meditations, perhaps yu are asking for a Consecration heal skill?If it follows the Consecration skill style, it would probably be a ground targeted healing field, which isn't bad at all.

Shelter isn't a Meditation skill.Litany of Wrath is the Meditation heal, Shelter doesn't have any skill type association.