Needs Nerf, Natural Convergence Spike

Justine.6351

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@"Justine.6351" said:Before this replaces scourge it should be preemptively nerfed I think.Just imagine what a zerg with 40 of these could do...

And wearing ogre runes.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Superior_Rune_of_the_Mesmer

Lunar Impact got a bump to 2 second daze in wvw so it would go to 2.66 second daze with this rune set and also +10% increased damage.

Rofl and ancient seeds...And primal echoes + hydro/geo sigils...

@Justine.6351 said:

@Justine.6351 said:Before this replaces scourge it should be preemptively nerfed I think.Just imagine what a zerg with 40 of these could do...

And wearing ogre runes.

Lunar Impact got a bump to 2 second daze in wvw so it would go to 2.66 second daze with this rune set and also +10% increased damage.

Sorry.. the ogre runes were a nod to the recently nerfed golem runes as at first glance, I though you were.... trolling...? ?

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Justine.6351 said:Before this replaces scourge it should be preemptively nerfed I think.Just imagine what a zerg with 40 of these could do...

And wearing ogre runes.

Sorry.. the ogre runes were a nod to the recently nerfed golem runes as at first glance, I though you were.... trolling...? ?

I was a touch and then saw all the daze druid had. I might look into it more. Tested staff 4 to see how it target counts and was pleased to see its target limit is per segment :-)That elite glyph looks fun too, didn't know it even existed.

@Justine.6351 said:

And wearing ogre runes.

I was a touch and then saw all the daze druid had. I might look into it more. Tested staff 4 to see how it target counts and was pleased to see its target limit is per segment :-)That elite glyph looks fun too, didn't know it even existed.

I might have to try it out as well lol. Could be a fun havoc thing.

Of course, it won’t last long if it’s as strong as it seems...

@Justine.6351 said:

And wearing ogre runes.

Foes caught in the black hole are immobilized for a total of 8 seconds

Did I really read this correctly??

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

And wearing ogre runes.

Foes caught in the black hole are immobilized for a total of 8 seconds

Did I really read this correctly??

It's a roots type skill so it pulses and I assume it can be destroyed.

Make sure to try it out with quick draw so you can double down on it ;-)

@"Justine.6351" said:Before this replaces scourge it should be preemptively nerfed I think.Just imagine what a zerg with 40 of these could do...

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Natural_Convergence

probably nothing, bc it'd be all rangers. how should this replace scrouge lmfao? it daze-pulses, after they are still in the center of the whole thing after it finished the cast. normally most of the squad dodged it, got it cleansed etc. if u try that with 40 druids against equal size at best 8 of them would have effect on more then one enemy i guess. daze alone also doesn't kill. at least 15 of the rangers die at 900+ range, 15 more of the uses get cleansed early or dodged out. the rest gets eaten by the free part of the skwod. :P