[Poll] Weapon for the next Warrior Elite Specialization

Sodeni.6041

What weapon would you like to get for the next warrior elite specialization?

Clarifications:Since spellbreaker gets dagger/dagger I also added pistol/pistol because it's very likely to get them main- and offhand as well.I also added an option for "other" weapons, too, so you can tell us what currently non-existant weapon you would like to get as a warrior.

I would appreciate if you voted and told us why you'd like to see your chosen weapon for the next warrior's elite specialization! :)

@Oglaf.1074 said:Focus because I've noticed a trend of Anet making a lot of them look like brass knuckles or other kinds of fist/punching weapons as of late.

For example, go to your wardrobe collection and look up the "Privateer Focus". :D

Fist-focus would actually be a cool idea! But weird too with some of the existing focus skins :D

@Sodeni.6041 said:

@Oglaf.1074 said:
Focus
because I've noticed a trend of Anet making a lot of them look like brass knuckles or other kinds of fist/punching weapons as of late.

For example, go to your wardrobe collection and look up the "Privateer Focus". :D

Fist-focus would actually be a cool idea! But weird too with some of the existing focus skins :D

Just have the collection for this hypothetical new spec unlock a real wicked looking fist weapon/brass knuckles-looking Focus. :3

@Ludus Rex.1562 said:I wouldn't mind Pistol/Pistol, especially if they tweaked Rifle at the same time and the elite specialization came with traits that worked with both weapon sets.

...also, if somebody at Anet could make main hand sword work for PvP, that would be terrific. :p

I like the idea of elite spec traits affecting core weapons! I think this would work very well for pistol and rifle especially.

Staff AoE abilities would just be so much fun, especially when bringing lots of physicality to it. Your 234 and 5 could all be a different AoE's that has different forms of soft to hard cc. And the burst could be something wild like flinging opponents into the air and letting them take light fall dmg lol. Also adding an extra bar of adrenaline, and making all the regular bursts do more dmg without the perks they currently grant (evis- stacks of might, arcing slice-fury, etc.) would be cool. Then we'd have four stacks of adrenaline and could go wild with our bursts. Not OP at all lol

I voted Scepter because I can't think of any good explanation for it being scepter... :)But let's go Scepter / Focus.

I'm thinking the new spec would be "Old Geezer" and you would get "lecture" utilities like your AoE knockback "You Kids Get Off My Lawn!"An Alacrity / Condition removal Elite skill: "back in my Day!"

And you'd use the scepter to hit shorter toons on the head and then yell harshly at them, causing the 'fear' effect.Or if you're an Asura you'd hit them in the kneecaps and trigger a 'fear' that used the 'laughing' emote...

You'd also have a "spill my coffee" offhand with "focus" that on finishing the spec gives you a 'complimentary retirement mug' that does condition damage'.

You're #3 would be "shake a stick at them" that works as a charge attack.

You healing skill would be "take my meds" where you wave the stick, turn about randomly, and suffer a knockdown, but get a massive heal.

Because well...

Warrior basically has everything... and so... that's what I've got... :)

Staff or double Focus(won't gonna happen I guess) and something like monk - melee power DPS. We already have support and condi dps builds for warrior so right now we miss proper power one and both pistol and shortbow will end like rifle on deadeye - inferior to anything since ranged can't be good in guild wars.