W5-7 Final raid bosses loot

AoTsuki.8675

Can final bosses of the hardest raids get SOME guaranteed loot?I am so damn tired of getting shafted by the RNG.Imagine doing Dhuum for weeks and leaving with an exotic + token every week, this crushes my soul, I'm sorry for ranting but this is ridiculous for the level of diffculty this boss is.Same goes for both Quadim versions.Please just make it worth the time it takes to kill them.

If there are guaranteed drops they will end up being trash anyways since everyone will get them.Dhuum already has a chance for a 400g chair drop which is unique for that encounter, even though i've beaten dhuum 40+ times i've never got it, but like everything else, if the chances gets increased, that chair wouldn't even reach 150g.

If you don't consider the rewards worth the effort you can also skip dhuum/qadim and go for the rest of the clears. The reward "itself" comes when these are the only bosses you haven't cleared on the week.

@"Wolfb.7025" said:If there are guaranteed drops they will end up being trash anyways since everyone will get them.Dhuum already has a chance for a 400g chair drop which is unique for that encounter, even though i've beaten dhuum 40+ times i've never got it, but like everything else, if the chances gets increased, that chair wouldn't even reach 150g.

If you don't consider the rewards worth the effort you can also skip dhuum/qadim and go for the rest of the clears. The reward "itself" comes when these are the only bosses you haven't cleared on the week.

The "if you don't like it don't do it" approach is not a solution. Raids are not even close to any other way of making gold in this game they should at least have cool loot.

@AoTsuki.8675 said:Can final bosses of the hardest raids get SOME guaranteed loot?I am so kitten tired of getting shafted by the RNG.Imagine doing Dhuum for weeks and leaving with an exotic + token every week, this crushes my soul, I'm sorry for ranting but this is ridiculous for the level of diffculty this boss is.Same goes for both Quadim versions.Please just make it worth the time it takes to kill them.

I actually somewhat agree, even old dungeons have different rewards in harder dungeons.

Now i dont ask Anything fancy but perhaps the gold loot from harder raids could be a bit more than easier raids. Should not be a gamebreaking as we are talking about 2-4g increase on boss kill for some bosses.

@AoTsuki.8675 said:Can final bosses of the hardest raids get SOME guaranteed loot?I am so kitten tired of getting shafted by the RNG.Imagine doing Dhuum for weeks and leaving with an exotic + token every week, this crushes my soul, I'm sorry for ranting but this is ridiculous for the level of diffculty this boss is.Same goes for both Quadim versions.Please just make it worth the time it takes to kill them.

Funny thing, it's the same if you keep the first chair that you drop and sell the second you drop or buy with crystal.So Pro tip, buy the chair when you can buy it, and sell when you drop it/buy it again with left over crystal, for your gold it's the same, but you have your chair way faster.

• 3 weeks later...