waht we wait for best changes to mesmer at 2020.12.14 (summary what we wait ater 2020)

lare.5129

We all know what changes is okSo I summarize that best changes what came for mesmer:Mesmer clones HP is to fat now. This is clone, no original, so make less hp for them is great idea.Mesmer is master of illusions, so in this way some nerf of axe skill make more fun for others tooAnd will be great limit clones count more soflty and cut is at 3. Or one ??Portal ! best gift for wvw limit portal to common that have shared boons, so max ported players count can be 5 or 10. How we calculate mesmer for his own portal is magic of winter day

Wells .. wells .. wells.. boons applied. The current 3th tick mode is a little bit obsolete for most mechanics .. Or size of well to small. But something is not good with well well well.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@lare.5129 said:We all know what changes is okSo I summarize that best changes what came for mesmer:Mesmer clones HP is to fat now. This is clone, no original, so make less hp for them is great idea.Mesmer is master of illusions, so in this way some nerf of axe skill make more fun for others tooAnd will be great limit clones count more soflty and cut is at 3. Or one ??Portal ! best gift for wvw limit portal to common that have shared boons, so max ported players count can be 5 or 10. How we calculate mesmer for his own portal is magic of winter day

Wells .. wells .. wells.. boons applied. The current 3th tick mode is a little bit obsolete for most mechanics .. Or size of well to small. But something is not good with well well well.

It doesnt rhyme, all good prophecies rhyme!

@lare.5129 said:We all know what changes is okSo I summarize that best changes what came for mesmer:Mesmer clones HP is to fat now. This is clone, no original, so make less hp for them is great idea.Mesmer is master of illusions, so in this way some nerf of axe skill make more fun for others tooAnd will be great limit clones count more soflty and cut is at 3. Or one ??Portal ! best gift for wvw limit portal to common that have shared boons, so max ported players count can be 5 or 10. How we calculate mesmer for his own portal is magic of winter day

I did my best to translate this into proper English. I did not do this to be a Kitten, but to allow the original poster to compare it against his post and learn our language.

We all know what changes are okay.

So, I will summarize the best changes that came to Mesmer.Mesmer clone health is currently fat. This is a clone, not the original Mesmer, so giving them less health is a great idea.Mesmer is the master of illusions, so nerfing axe skills makes the game more fun for others.It would be great to limit clone count more softly. The count is at three, but it could be one.Portal! The best gift for WvW would be a limit on portal so that the max number of ported players is set to 5 or 10. How do we calculate Mesmer into the max count for his own portal? We calculate it via the magic of Wintersday.Wells, wells, wells. Boons are currently applied on the 3rd tick which is a little bit obsolete for most mechanics. Another possible issue is that the size of each well is too small. Either way, something is not good with wells.

On an unrelated note, I disagree with most of this post.

@Purr Kitten.8731 said:Wait... am i not understanding this? You want clones to have less health why?this is not 1 : 1 copy, this is mirage magic clones, so 1 hp is valid value . . but not what is ptv set people need hit it as golem. May be for zerk it is ok, but for normal stat combination is is very fat. Also non stop generation of clones make this class to much mirage.

May be clones should have 50% of size ? or more visual look? on 15'' monitor it looks same.

@phokus.8934 said:No one can understand what you're saying and your suggestions, if understood, make no sense.you wrong. It already translated for low imagination or skill people by great help from @Jables.4659

We all know what changes are okay.So, I will summarize the best changes that came to Mesmer.Mesmer clone health is currently fat. This is a clone, not the original Mesmer, so giving them less health is a great idea.Mesmer is the master of illusions, so nerfing axe skills makes the game more fun for others.It would be great to limit clone count more softly. The count is at three, but it could be one.Portal! The best gift for WvW would be a limit on portal so that the max number of ported players is set to 5 or 10. How do we calculate Mesmer into the max count for his own portal? We calculate it via the magic of Wintersday.Wells, wells, wells. Boons are currently applied on the 3rd tick which is a little bit obsolete for most mechanics. Another possible issue is that the size of each well is too small. Either way, something is not good with wells.

It seems like the Mesmers haven't been punished enough through the years, l would like to add the following:

• Mesmers are to fast, need a foot and chain on Chronos... and their clones. (Damn those Chronos!)
  • Shatter should remove boons on the Mesmer... and other Mesmers in the same team. (It hurts, it freezes)
  • Each 5 Alacrity gained results in 10 Alacrity lost. (Makes sense in a weird way)
  • Each team mate using a portal hurts the Mesmer and removes 1000 from Health. (A life for a life)
  • Each Clone and/or Phantasm that appear will decrease Vitality with 100. (Just because!)
  • Shield attacks will pull the Mesmer to the closest enemy, with a Daze effect. (No today!)

Make it hap... Oh, shoot. I didn't rhyme either. I planned to retype it in rhyme, but accidently pressed Post Comment.

@lare.5129 said:

@phokus.8934 said:No one can understand what you're saying and your suggestions, if understood, make no sense.you wrong. It already translated for low imagination or skill people by great help from @Jables.4659

We all know what changes are okay.So, I will summarize the best changes that came to Mesmer.Mesmer clone health is currently fat. This is a clone, not the original Mesmer, so giving them less health is a great idea.Mesmer is the master of illusions, so nerfing axe skills makes the game more fun for others.It would be great to limit clone count more softly. The count is at three, but it could be one.Portal! The best gift for WvW would be a limit on portal so that the max number of ported players is set to 5 or 10. How do we calculate Mesmer into the max count for his own portal? We calculate it via the magic of Wintersday.Wells, wells, wells. Boons are currently applied on the 3rd tick which is a little bit obsolete for most mechanics. Another possible issue is that the size of each well is too small. Either way, something is not good with wells.

I don’t know, man. I still don’t know what you’re saying.

@Azazel.7536 Not sure if you meant me, but I was being sarcastic. My point was to show how ridiculously low level the arguments are.

Just as @"Veprovina.4876" says, it's always the Mesmer. I haven't played for years and when I returned this spring, my thought was "What the ***** happened to my Mesmer?"After reading the forum I got the picture and I understand that we need to be very creative to find a new build that is possible to play, find a new role in a team.Well.. not many options left and when these threads are still popping up like mushrooms, and they are all about nerfing instead of finding a better solution? This has got to stop.

Also, I have always wondered why some players always think of a profession as op if they can't beat it? Is it possible that some people overestimate their skill and when someone shows up being a better player, it must be the profession that's op?

@Lucio.4190 said:@Azazel.7536 Not sure if you meant me, but I was being sarcastic. My point was to show how ridiculously low level the arguments are.

Just as @"Veprovina.4876" says, it's always the Mesmer. I haven't played for years and when I returned this spring, my thought was "What the ***** happened to my Mesmer?"After reading the forum I got the picture and I understand that we need to be very creative to find a new build that is possible to play, find a new role in a team.Well.. not many options left and when these threads are still popping up like mushrooms, and they are all about nerfing instead of finding a better solution? This has got to stop.

Also, I have always wondered why some players always think of a profession as op if they can't beat it? Is it possible that some people overestimate their skill and when someone shows up being a better player, it must be the profession that's op?

No No, I did not mean you, but the guy called Lare above your comment (should have linked him to avoid chaos, yea srry). Yea I definitely agree. Even some of my friends playing other professions keep telling me whenever the heck I return from 'burnout sessions' something like: "dude, I think you came back in a wrong time. Your prof just got nerfed again"... so, what can I say to that xD

And @"Veprovina.4876" , I totally agree. To me, it looks like Mesmer has become some kind of a vessel that needs to be repeatedly tortured, otherwise the playerbase would go mad because their favourite elites experienced competition and such experience is not acceptable to their liking. There is NO OTHER PROFESSION, whose elite's core mechanics have been changed this drastically...well fck that, BOTH elites' core functions. Chrono's elite-exclusive alacrity was redistributed to Revenant, and the demands for quickness are nowadays more requested from Firebrands. Both profs can provide these boons much more effectively than Chrono having both of these (which, makes sense, there is variability), BUT, if devs start making exclusive elite mechanics into common ones, there is a high probability that certain elites, or even professions, can just die out.

The reason why I said "or even professions" is because I can beautifully tie it toward Mirage whose core mechanic (evasiveness/endurance) got severely screwed as well (pvp). I understand that up to a certain degree it may have performed better than expected...but holy fck, was that not a relief for mesmers who finally got an easier spec to play after the Chrono, the "Finger-killer"? Was all of that because thieves were upset about another class having the ability to jump around the battlefield, cloaked in the mist of safety? Why did not we, mesmers, started an uprising after our traits were redistributed to other professions? Once mesmer got nerfed, players logically started complaining, and they were also called "crybabies" :D I mean, what the hell xD Weren't "crybabies" those who shouted NERF MESMER until it eventually happened?

Dont care if he/she is sarcastic or not, but just stop with these kind of bs posts about nerfing mesmers, cuz who knows if these nerfs suddenly happens?!Anet seems to always being ready to nerf mesmer so I wouldnt be suprised if they actually would listen to useless posts like this too...

• If you think you're funny... you're not!
  • If you have a hard time facing memsers in PVP/WvW... Play the game even more, learn your profession and get better. Practice makes perfect!

Dont destroy the game even more for us who still tries to play this game with our mesmers.

Thanks!

Just for reference, my post got removed since it quoted a removed post.So anyone referring to what i said is referring to this:

Yeah, a lot of the time i feel like Mesmers are tortured because other classes don't like us and ask for nerfs.And when one of their own gets even slightly nerfed, there's threads like "Tempest is dead, this and that is dead". Lol, you got your skill slightly nerfed, your build still works, it's just not OP anymore (as in case of healing tempest for example).

Other professions are used to feeling overpowered all the time. And i felt that playing Berserker in fractals. Spam, spam, spam, huge DPS with no effort. Other classes as well.Try doing decent DPS on a mesmer without breaking your fingers... So when there's even a slight and needed nerf, they cry "class dead" threads. Meanwhile, mesmers are literally in the ground right now and still get tortured and bullied by both anet and the community. This has got to stop.

The feel of other classes is also different. They are all less cumbersome than mesmers to play. Every comparable skill that mesmers have simmilar to other classes - other classes can do it better, cast it faster, feels better to play and the mechanics of that skill has better synergy with each other skill they have, plus traits.

I can't even describe how huge the difference is when playing literally anything else. How bad it feels to be a mesmer right now.Yet, still i play it, and hope for a brighter future...I love the class and i refuse to main anything else.Anet will just have to come to their senses and stop torturing us.

The quoting system is weird...Anyway...

@AshkyLicious.4729 said:Dont care if he/she is sarcastic or not, but just stop with these kind of bs posts about nerfing mesmers, cuz who knows if these nerfs suddenly happens?!Anet seems to always being ready to nerf mesmer so I wouldnt be suprised if they actually would listen to useless posts like this too...

• If you think you're funny... your not!
  • If you have a hard time facing memsers in PVP/WvW... Play the game even more, learn your profession and get better. Practice makes perfect!

Dont destroy the game even more for us who still tries to play this game with our mesmers.

Thanks!

I kinda agree. No neet to give Anet ideas, someone could interpret this as genuine. And i don't think i could take another Mesmer nerf...

At this point we should do some kind of protest in game or something.Like, gather at Lion's Arch, then drop down from the highest point that will kill you, and just lay there dead.Kinda to make a point how Anet killed the Mesmer based on whiny complaints...

@"Veprovina.4876" said:At this point we should do some kind of protest in game or something.Like, gather at Lion's Arch, then drop down from the highest point that will kill you, and just lay there dead.Kinda to make a point how Anet killed the Mesmer based on whiny complaints...

And stream it on Twitch? All gathered on the Lighthouse, using goggles?We'll be nekkid, totally stripped off and raising our fists shouting before jumping down, landing in deep water. Then we rise again, united for the same cause while the background plays your favourite "Two Steps from Hell" song."You may take our skills and abilities, but you may never take... our free willie!"(sorry.. couldn't help it.)

@Lucio.4190 said:

@"Veprovina.4876" said:At this point we should do some kind of protest in game or something.Like, gather at Lion's Arch, then drop down from the highest point that will kill you, and just lay there dead.Kinda to make a point how Anet killed the Mesmer based on whiny complaints...

And stream it on Twitch? All gathered on the Lighthouse, using goggles?We'll be nekkid, totally stripped off and raising our fists shouting before jumping down, landing in deep water. Then we rise again, united for the same cause while the background plays your favourite "Two Steps from Hell" song."You may take our skills and abilities, but you may never take... our free willie!"(sorry.. couldn't help it.)

Well that's another way of protesting. :)But seriously, at this point, i'm not sure Anet will take the message any other way...If we don't do something, they'll just keep nerfing mesmers and designing cumbersome weak no payoff skills even further.

And it's better to do this still before the expansion to maybe "voice our opinions" on what we dont want anymore.

@"Veprovina.4876" said:Just for reference, my post got removed since it quoted a removed post.So anyone referring to what i said is referring to this:

Yeah, a lot of the time i feel like Mesmers are tortured because other classes don't like us and ask for nerfs.And when one of their own gets even slightly nerfed, there's threads like "Tempest is dead, this and that is dead". Lol, you got your skill slightly nerfed, your build still works, it's just not OP anymore (as in case of healing tempest for example).

Other professions are used to feeling overpowered all the time. And i felt that playing Berserker in fractals. Spam, spam, spam, huge DPS with no effort. Other classes as well.Try doing decent DPS on a mesmer without breaking your fingers... So when there's even a slight and needed nerf, they cry "class dead" threads. Meanwhile, mesmers are literally in the ground right now and still get tortured and bullied by both anet and the community. This has got to stop.

The feel of other classes is also different. They are all less cumbersome than mesmers to play. Every comparable skill that mesmers have simmilar to other classes - other classes can do it better, cast it faster, feels better to play and the mechanics of that skill has better synergy with each other skill they have, plus traits.

I can't even describe how huge the difference is when playing literally anything else. How bad it feels to be a mesmer right now.Yet, still i play it, and hope for a brighter future...I love the class and i refuse to main anything else.Anet will just have to come to their senses and stop torturing us.

The quoting system is weird...Anyway...

@AshkyLicious.4729 said:Dont care if he/she is sarcastic or not, but just stop with these kind of bs posts about nerfing mesmers, cuz who knows if these nerfs suddenly happens?!Anet seems to always being ready to nerf mesmer so I wouldnt be suprised if they actually would listen to useless posts like this too...
  • If you think you're funny... your not!

Thanks!

I kinda agree. No neet to give Anet ideas, someone could interpret this as genuine. And i don't think i could take another Mesmer nerf...

At this point we should do some kind of protest in game or something.Like, gather at Lion's Arch, then drop down from the highest point that will kill you, and just lay there dead.Kinda to make a point how Anet killed the Mesmer based on whiny complaints...

Tot agree! So tired of other players who totally destroyed this unique class because they are too lazy to actually learn their classes and this game!

Right now it feels like we mesmers are the only ones who really needs to learn this game and our class and get very creative in order to somehow be good at this game. While other players playing other classes dont need to think or do that much in order to play their class in a good way.

Its really unfair as it already is, and more nerf posts like this are so tiresome. Just stop destroying the game for us.