What Reward Track Do You Run and Why?

Strider Pj.2193

I sometimes struggle with which track to run. My default is Gift of Battle, but honestly, with 3 sets of legendary armor and multiple legendary weapons, with 9 GoBs in the bank, it’s nit the most efficient one for me.

I’ve run the living story 3 tracks when I need trinkets, and dungeon tracks if I need the tokens to finish another legendary weapon.

But I would love to know what are people running and why?

Thanks!

Eh Im kinda poor and dont rly care about ascended or legendary gear, so I run Crystal Desert for gear with the desired stats (exotic is my go to armor when making a new build), but I also perma run Bloodstone Fen and hoard rubbies for asc trinkets, which can easily boost my build with some infusions, as opposed to exotic trinkets that dont always have the desired stats for me.

https://fast.farming-community.eu/wvw/reward-track Not updated, but it's not like much has changed.

Sandswept Isles, also the diffurite crystals can get some ascended jewelry. Main thing is the loot boxes aren't all different so they don't clog inventory. Same goes with most LS3/4 reward tracks.

I also sometimes run Draconis Mons for the currency to make Magnanimous utilities. Those tend to be good for WvW and use up useless t7 mats. If I need more ascended trinkets, bloodstone fen is a good one because they can be reset. So is Bitterfrost, but it's probably faster to manually gather berries. I don't want to do that though. There's also Ember Bay which is sometimes needed to complete a trinket set, and I absolutely hate this zone because even looking at it makes me sick. tl;dr of this is to run the reward tracks of maps you don't want to do.

Anything that awards Volatile Magic is good because you can buy Shipments with it. Cloth, Wood, Leather, etc.

This one awards various T6 materials which is what I usually purchase. Unbound Magic has something similar, but it's more of a mixed bag and generally less profitable.

I keep Istan track on repeat because I need Kralkatite Ore for Corsair Tuning Crystals and because I can consume any excess for Volatile Magic.

I first focused on unlocking all possible dungeon weapons and armor skins. Once I completed that I focused on unlocking all possible skins from triumphant/legacy armor. Then I did all possible weapon skins from the heroic weapon track. Upon completing that I collected all of the Amber fossils from the dry top track and crafted all of the amberite weapons. I sold the sand items. I’ve then collected all of the skins and 500 currency from every living world track and also have 19 gift of battle in the bank. If you’ve collected all possible items like this and still need a track:

When festival roll around run tracks

I run the Domain of Istan track on repeat for the three trophy crates of metal, cloth and leather. I get decent gold from the mats- or keep em for crafting. I then choose the armor at the end and sell it for 2g50 silver since I really don’t need the armor.

@"ArchonWing.9480" said:https://fast.farming-community.eu/wvw/reward-track Not updated, but it's not like much has changed.

Sandswept Isles, also the diffurite crystals can get some ascended jewelry. Main thing is the loot boxes aren't all different so they don't clog inventory. Same goes with most LS3/4 reward tracks.

I also sometimes run Draconis Mons for the currency to make Magnanimous utilities. Those tend to be good for WvW and use up useless t7 mats. If I need more ascended trinkets, bloodstone fen is a good one because they can be reset. So is Bitterfrost, but it's probably faster to manually gather berries. I don't want to do that though. There's also Ember Bay which is sometimes needed to complete a trinket set, and I absolutely hate this zone because even looking at it makes me sick. tl;dr of this is to run the reward tracks of maps you don't want to do.

Thank you for the link. It’s has some decent info there.

I have been focused on the tomes of knowledge for spirit shards, but now that I am less focused on that, the sand swept isles one may be solid.

Would be good to know the draconian mons amounts.

@"Wolfb.7025" said:The WvW exclusive skin unlock ones.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/WvW_Reward_Track#Exclusive_tracks

I'm at the Legacy Armor unlocks, but i'm gonna start doing the Maguuma Wastes Reward Track one to get Ambrite Fossilized insects which are really, really rare and expensive to get in PVE.

the fun thing, you gotta buy all these for at least 750 memories of battle + some hundred skirmish claim tickets (the special armor/weapons, ergo mistforged ones)

i maxed out the armor ones, but u don't even get much outside of the unlock-ability to buy the exo and then the ascended variants of "triumphant armor"s

i also let the gift of battle track run for 35 times now, and maxed out some dungeon tracks, but that only gives u some ascended trinkets, not really worth it. for rune of monk u need the ascalon one (basic healer rune staple) about 5 times tho.

the lws season tracks for mats are probs the most beneficial thing, i guess. or the older ones for the lws-goods that players need for skyscale. i ran these when i "farmed" for skyscale, since i rather farm it in Wvw than in pve :)

Gift of Battle default, and any Festive Reward Track if available.

Gift of Battle is best for steady amount of gold, because it always gives one Amalgamated Gemstone which people will never stop needing for Legendaries.

Beats grinding other Reward Tracks for RnG.

Festive is for them boxes, since I have no interest running Lab or Workshop every year.

I did the Crystal Desert Track for a while to get all the armour skins I would never get from PvE (Warbeast, etc.) and switched back to the Gift of Battle track. If you haven't done the Triumphant track yet, you should do it for the armour skins, because you will need those as precursors for the WvW (legendary) stat swap armour.

• 2 months later...

@"Shining One.1635" said:Right now, I'm running the Icebrood Saga Reward Track for the Icebrood Saga Materials. I'll probably keep running it until I have enough Prismaticite Crystals to complete Dragon Slayer Weapon Collector.Good idea. But have one mathematical issueIcebrood Saga Material contain ONLY 5 Prismaticite CrystalSo for one collection we need 80 Prismatium Ingot .. this is 800 Prismaticite CrystalSo for one collection we need make wvw track 160 cycleAnd 160 for second collectionaprox sum is 320 times repeat track for 2 collections ..