Vulture stance attack intervals with rapidfire

Abyssisis.3971

@Abyssisis.3971 said:Yeah, i figured it would apply 10 poison considering there are 10 .25 intervals in the 2.5 second channel of rapid fire.

Went into pvp and did a rapidfire with one wolf pack, only 5 procs as well. So I’m guessing there is some precast/after cast with rapidfire.

My thinking is that since they share a .25 interval it means that it only applies poison on every other hit. If it was a .26 interval per hit it would be 10 stacks.

@FrownyClown.8402 said:

@Abyssisis.3971 said:Yeah, i figured it would apply 10 poison considering there are 10 .25 intervals in the 2.5 second channel of rapid fire.

Went into pvp and did a rapidfire with one wolf pack, only 5 procs as well. So I’m guessing there is some precast/after cast with rapidfire.

My thinking is that since they share a .25 interval it means that it only applies poison on every other hit. If it was a .26 interval per hit it would be 10 stacks.

Every test I run, I get 5 poison stacks if vultures is used by itself, or 5 owp second strikes if owp is used by itself or 5 of each if they are used together.

I’m guessing it’s a bit of delay with 300 ping that’s doesn’t allow me to get higher than that. ?

@Abyssisis.3971 said:

Every test I run, I get 5 poison stacks if vultures is used by itself, or 5 owp second strikes if owp is used by itself or 5 of each if they are used together.

I’m guessing it’s a bit of delay with 300 ping that’s doesn’t allow me to get higher than that. ?

Your ping has got nothing to do with the mechanics. You got that delay but the applications should be the same for everybody.

@anduriell.6280 said:

Your ping has got nothing to do with the mechanics. You got that delay but the applications should be the same for everybody.

Well have you tested it? How many poison applications do you get when you using vulture stance with rapid fire? How many one wolf pack hits do you get with rapid fire?

Yea, I know, I tested it with impossible odds on rev, no issue with it, I get 5 Impossible odd hits when using unrelenting assault. Rapid fire attacks do land on the same intervals which is why it only gets 5 procs instead of 10. The 2.5 second channel time must have a slight pre/after cast to it.

@Abyssisis.3971 said:Yea, I know, I tested it with impossible odds on rev, no issue with it, I get 5 Impossible odd hits when using unrelenting assault. Rapid fire attacks do land on the same intervals which is why it only gets 5 procs instead of 10. The 2.5 second channel time must have a slight pre/after cast to it.

Um i was testing and i think the intervals 1/4 are bugged. With RF we get 10 arrows in a 2.5 seconds. Which means we get an arrow every 1/4 seconds (4 hits/s ).The intervals means the skill should have an Internal CD of 1/4 second so it should not matter the pre/after cast as long the the chanel takes 2.5sEither way more than 5 hits should have registered, that is an interval of 1/2 second.

On the other hand Unrelenting Assault has a total of 5 hits which means in a similar or longer chanel which means is not a good way to compare the skills. One test that can be performed is Vulture stance (shared) with spike barrage (bristleback) which is 10 projectiles in 2 seconds and check if we get more than 4 procs.

Edit: I can confirm the 1/4 intervals is not correct, it is imposible to get more than 4 procs in 2 seconds. I clearly procs every 1/2 second instead every 1/4 seconds.

@anduriell.6280 said:

@Abyssisis.3971 said:Yea, I know, I tested it with impossible odds on rev, no issue with it, I get 5 Impossible odd hits when using unrelenting assault. Rapid fire attacks do land on the same intervals which is why it only gets 5 procs instead of 10. The 2.5 second channel time must have a slight pre/after cast to it.

Um i was testing and i think the intervals 1/4 are bugged. With RF we get 10 arrows in a 2.5 seconds. Which means we get an arrow every 1/4 seconds (4 hits/s ).The intervals means the skill should have an Internal CD of 1/4 second so it should not matter the pre/after cast as long the the chanel takes 2.5sEither way more than 5 hits should have registered, that is an interval of 1/2 second.

On the other hand Unrelenting Assault has a total of 5 hits which means in a similar or longer chanel which means is not a good way to compare the skills. One test that can be performed is Vulture stance (shared) with spike barrage (bristleback) which is 10 projectiles in 2 seconds and check if we get more than 4 procs.

I wouldn't trust that 2 1/2 cast time as being absolute 2.5 seconds.Oh skill history says they changed it specifically to 2.5Idk

@Justine.6351 said:I wouldn't trust that 2 1/2 cast time as being absolute 2.5 seconds.Oh skill history says they changed it specifically to 2.5IdkI have open a new thread in the bugs subforum anyway.

I mean if it's supposed to proc every 1/2 it's fine by me but at least reflect that in the tooltip. Predators cunning is impacted by this (as it will not heal as much) and may need a buff and applying quickness to sword or dagger will not provide any extra procs on One Wolf Pack.

@anduriell.6280 said:

Edit: I can confirm the 1/4 intervals is not correct, it is imposible to get more than 4 procs in 2 seconds. I clearly procs every 1/2 second instead every 1/4 seconds.

Well, hopefully the intervals get fixed instead of a tooltip changed to reflect 1/2sec strike intervals.

Wonder if it’s been this way since pof release? Can just imagine how much more crying for nerfs the other classes will do if it was hitting 10 times a rapidfire.. ahah

@Abyssisis.3971 said:

Well, hopefully the intervals get fixed instead of a tooltip changed to reflect 1/2sec strike intervals.

Wonder if it’s been this way since pof release? Can just imagine how much more crying for nerfs the other classes will do if it was hitting 10 times a rapidfire.. ahah

I think at some point it was activating more often, I remember at getting up to 580 tick heals with Predators cunning (it doesn't have ICD) while lately i can't get more that 350.

@anduriell.6280 said:

I think at some point it was activating more often, I remember at getting up to 580 tick heals with Predators cunning (it doesn't have ICD) while lately i can't get more that 350.

Shortbow 2 and dagger 4 can still get that high of a tick, poison trap can also do it with hitting multiple people, was a lot better before the stack nerf tho. Could proc like 1500 heal per trap tick ahha

@Abyssisis.3971 said:

Shortbow 2 and dagger 4 can still get that high of a tick, poison trap can also do it with hitting multiple people, was a lot better before the stack nerf tho. Could proc like 1500 heal per trap tick ahha

Ahaha yes i don't mean Predators cunning is bugged, i mean i some point i did test builds with power build Barrage + Rapid Fire + Vulture. I remember seeing around ~500 tick heals. Poison as means to reduce target healing and as sustain. Now i can't pull off more than ~300 which is not good.

@anduriell.6280 said:

Ahaha yes i don't mean Predators cunning is bugged, i mean i some point i did test builds with power build Barrage + Rapid Fire + Vulture. I remember seeing around ~500 tick heals. Poison as means to reduce target healing and as sustain. Now i can't pull off more than ~300 which is not good.

Ah, fair enough, I never bothered with longbow+vultures till recently.