someone try and do pistol 5 and bounding dodger leap finisher for stealth

Shadow Dragon.1469

Is anyone else completely fucked by this?

Still can't use 3 of my 4 builds which means no pvp, wvw at all. My ranged dps, melee dps, ranged condi pvp builds all use this.

Super bored of just looking at my achievements panel and running around pve land pressing 1 on world bosses. Can't 2v2 which is something I was really looking forward to.

We're the class who doesn't get a lot of skills because we leverage this type of shit. We HAVE to leverage this shit.

Like, fuck Winter's Day if it breaks our class and ANET just goes on vacation...

o/ (there's middle finger at the top of that arm)

@Hollowperspectiv.3047 said:

@Zacchary.6183 said:Unpopular opinion: I'm glad d/p is dead, even if its by accident.

This is Bound. Nothing to do with d/p.

@Zacchary.6183 said:Unpopular opinion: I'm glad d/p is dead, even if its by accident.

No, D/P dominates with Dash, and just generally dominates. Bound builds aren't even the top-tier ones.

Ah my bad.UPDATE: So I checked it out myself and while Bound doesn't work period, Impaling Lotus does. I noticed that the daggers thrown themselves were flagged as the "blinding bolts". It seems like someone was trying to change how the two interacted with combo fields and ended up breaking them.