Invitation to Wintersday not attached

If you've already participated in the six annual festivals, then you most likely have the universal Invitation to the Party stored in your bank, or maybe you left it on the character active when you completed that achievement.

I had totally forgotten about that universal Invitation... :expressionless: until this festival, when I didn't receive the invite as well. Luckily, I had stored it in the bank. :relaxed:

I was actually asking on behalf of my wife. It's our second Wintersday but we actually stopped playing GW2 and started again only around October, so we missed the other festivals except Halloween.

My character account somehow received the invitation, but hers did not. I honestly don't remember anything about the invitation last year, but she said she destroyed hers. I guess there's no chance for her to receive another one other than going to Sarettokk?

I have no idea if this is the reason, but I'm just wondering about why you received an invite & your wife didn't.Did you delete the character, or characters on your account & start over fresh vs your wife who kept hers?

I'm thinking that because the invitations are account bound, that as long as there is an existing character who previously received the invite, then the system "remembers" that, so no new invite for that account.

@Akmal Y.1670 said:I was actually asking on behalf of my wife. It's our second Wintersday but we actually stopped playing GW2 and started again only around October, so we missed the other festivals except Halloween.

My character account somehow received the invitation, but hers did not. I honestly don't remember anything about the invitation last year, but she said she destroyed hers. I guess there's no chance for her to receive another one other than going to Sarettokk?

You wont get another mailout, but the npc will hand another over to her instead so there is no losing out

Once you get every festival invite, a final mailout will be an all-in-one so you can bin the individual ones after that as well