Envoy Armor I: Spirit Strings

hoeppy.4567

Can you please make it drop from KC itself or something like that?

In my opinion it's horrible design to have to use an item - which is quite easy to forget - to get a buff - that gets removed if you get down - to get an item in a chest that you can only loot once a week. That's the only item in this collection where you have to wait a whole week if you forget it, get down, or whatever. It's horrible... For every other item you can just find yourself another group and kill it again and move on...

I know it's stupid, but it's my third or fourth week where I f'd it up and it's incredibly frustrating.

Suriving is not the problem, I just forget to use it.

About down state; I was referencing the bug mentioned on the wiki page. Can't confirm or deny it, because I never had the buff active to begin with. :unamused:

Edit: However, from my experience with HOPE with similar items and buffs I know that they have been removed on down state, at least for me. That was already annoying enough, but you weren't locked out for a whole week to try again.

@Rain.7543 said:Dont forget it, dont get downed. Problem solved. To be honest I dont see how this is any issue, beyond you just failling it? Sorry OP, but i dont see any reason Anet to bother with this.I don't see any reason why you bother with my post if the only thing you have to contribute is empty words, but since I'm such a nice person and you obviously want some food, here you go.

The problem is that it drops from the weekly chest only, no?

Forgetting to use an item before/during a fight is stupid, sure. But there is no reason that you shouldn't be able to get it on another kill in the same week. I don't see how you can argue about that. That's all I've asked, nothing more.

Archived