[NA] Casual to Semi-hardcore player LFG on Yak's Bend Server (PvX with focus on PvE)

Hello all!

I am a casual-ish player with a moderate amount of time to devote to the game. I am looking for a guild who isn't too hardcore, that welcomes new players, and is tolerant of people without too much experience with higher-end game modes such as fractals or raids. I play often; however, I work odd hours and may have lulls where I cannot play for days on ends or may have stents where I cannot play for but an hour a day. I would like to be a part of an active guild that can accommodate the average Joe.

About me:

• I am a nurse and work weird hours because of that.
  • I enjoy doing all types of game modes, but prefer PvE. I have found that I really like fractals.
  • I have played a lot of classes and still cannot choose a main.
  • My wife occasionally will play with me. She is super casual and just likes to tag along with whatever I do.
  • I like to play well but do not plan on being the best at any game mode, so I typically will be playing some type of support.
  • I enjoy having goals, so when I'm playing, I usually have some end-goal that I am working toward (Legendaries, mounts, home instance, etc.)
  • I dislike elitism and toxicity, especially in gaming. We are here to have fun and I do not want to have to deal with someone who treats Guild Wars like anything but a game.

If there is a guild who welcomes someone like myself, send me a message. I'm sure that we will enjoy playing together in the near future.