Fractal T4 Pug dps

zethra.8491

In T4 most players know the fractals and works overall well together so i would run the standart DH DPS build if pure DPS it what you want. I would use GS as main weapon and switching between sword/scepter/focus/shield depending on what is situational more usefull.But i would suggest to run Quickbrand overall. You get easier into groups and the support you bring is pretty strong even in unorganized groups. Your best bet would be to be flexible to switch between DH pure DPS and Qickbrand.

@"SunTzu.4513" said:In T4 most players know the fractals and works overall well together so i would run the standart DH DPS build if pure DPS it what you want. I would use GS as main weapon and switching between sword/scepter/focus/shield depending on what is situational more usefull.But i would suggest to run Quickbrand overall. You get easier into groups and the support you bring is pretty strong even in unorganized groups. Your best bet would be to be flexible to switch between DH pure DPS and Qickbrand.

pardon my ignorance. Is Condi dps same as Quickbrand ? Can a pDPS fb be a quickness support too ?

I'm also confused about pdps QB vs Condi QB, as they say Zerk/ diviner vs Viper/ sinister....

https://discretize.eu/builds/guardian/condi-firebrandhttps://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Firebrand_-_Quickness_Support_Power_DPS_(Fractal)

Condi FB is the condi version of power FB. He also provide quickness to group. The downsides are that the DPS is often lower in premade groups because he needs some ramp up time. It shines in groups where the bosses don't fall quickly so you can get the full potential of sustained condi dps out of it.I would still prefer power Qickbrand. Power shines imo more in short trash fights and for me it's easier to play. If you are lacking a renegade/mesmer for alacraty you can also put some more diviner trinkets on for better quickness uptime.

Overall if you are not sure what to take try the basic builds in some lower fractals for a few weeks to get a hang of them just get some cheap exo gear from the TP or crafting and ascendet trinkets trough the LS Maps. Then choose wahts the most fun to you. You will get the most out of a class/spec which is the most fun to play imo.

Maybe a long time guardian main can give you some more insights too i don't play guardian on a daily base and in fractals i just play it if the role is in need, i'm in a pretty casual oriented guild and there we don't have an premade meta comp often.