What wardrobe pieces "go" with the mirage's veil head item? — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Players Helping Players

What wardrobe pieces "go" with the mirage's veil head item?

I quite like the mirage's veil skin. I am, however, at a loss to see what other skins in the wardrobe match this. I would like to continue both the coins and the laurel look. But I don't want to end up with a "bellydancer" aethestic. The look is for a female asura.

I have all the default dyes, I just can't see to find any shoulders, etc, that fit with the veil.

Comments

• Hesione.9412Hesione.9412 Member ✭✭✭✭
  • Veprovina.4876Veprovina.4876 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 20, 2020

No problem! You can buy it off TP i think.

• cloudsareyum.8120cloudsareyum.8120 Member ✭✭
    edited January 13, 2021

@Hesione.9412 said:
    I quite like the mirage's veil skin. I am, however, at a loss to see what other skins in the wardrobe match this. I would like to continue both the coins and the laurel look. But I don't want to end up with a "bellydancer" aethestic. The look is for a female asura.

I have all the default dyes, I just can't see to find any shoulders, etc, that fit with the veil.

For a female asura that is going to the desert (i used and loved that skin on my salad) , I would say that:

neckslot: the racing scarf is very nice,
    chest: trickster's vest (premie), carapace vestments, adept coat, seer's, whisper's secret, are all nice
    bottom: with those chests, any you prefer
    shoes: I like elonian sandals.

dry bones leggings, carapace vestments, racing scarf, that hat and elonian sandals are pretty great if you're going a desert necro :3 For a mesmer, I'd go that hat, racing scarf, carapace vestments , winged pants/council ministry hose , & elonian sandals

modeled these with my female asura :3. lady asuras are nice, not too much revealing stuff to worry about accidentally going belly dancer aesthetic