Question about levelling

Erdem.6213

Hello hello, in WvW when I levelled up, sometimes it gives me instantly 4/5 level more. (like happened tonight, I was 291 then I levelled up to 292 then I instantly became 296) What is that? What makes this happen? Is it always on specific levels or? AAAND is it abusable? for faster levelling. Also, what is the best way to level up? need 350 :blush:

I just wanted to add, that the "potions" of WxP are random and you can't plan on farming them from a special tasks (like killing players, tower lords etc.).Back in the old days, you could buy them from a vendor, but Anet decided to take that option away (could still be an advice on way too old levelling guides).If you want to level up faster on your WxP rank, use the Guild Tavern buff to get 10% more WxP, the amulet enrichment for 10% or a booster (XP booster 50%, Celebration booster 100%).

@"Gorani.7205" said:I just wanted to add, that the "potions" of WxP are random and you can't plan on farming them from a special tasks (like killing players, tower lords etc.).Back in the old days, you could buy them from a vendor, but Anet decided to take that option away (could still be an advice on way too old levelling guides).If you want to level up faster on your WxP rank, use the Guild Tavern buff to get 10% more WxP, the amulet enrichment for 10% or a booster (XP booster 50%, Celebration booster 100%).

yes that's what I'm doing rn :3 i run out of celebrations but candycorn gobler + other boosts still with me, ty ty