[BUG] Cannot equip Legendary Sigils

Here is a short .gif showcasing the problem

I have not yet had this problem until now, and I can't seem to figure out how to fix it.

I have tried:

• Unequipping my weapon(s) from all build templates
  • Transferring my weapon(s) to other characters
  • Transferring my Sigils to other characters
  • Changing Weapon stats
  • Changing builds
  • Relogging

I cannot equip my Legendary Sigils on one handed weapons. It seems to work on my Staff and Greatsword, but nothing else.I've had these Sigils for about 2 months now and have changed them and swapped them between builds and Weapons many times without issue until now. I did nothing differently upon experiencing this issue.

@"Ashantara.8731" said:You can right-click each weapon and select "Customize", then pick the Sigil from either the Equipment Storage or from your inventory (the former is preferable as you might save some Sigils that way).

Weird... That worked, so problem solved. But I never had to do this before, so I'd still consider it a bug. I can double click the Sigils and apply them to two handed weapons, but not one handed.Right clicking then doing "Customize", as you've said, does work though.

Thank you.

@Shroud.2307 said:But I never had to do this before, so I'd still consider it a bug. I can double click the Sigils and apply them to two handed weapons, but not one handed.

I think it is a coincidence that it worked with the two-handed weapon. My guess is that it was programmed to block you from equipping an external legendary sigil when there is one available for use in your Equipment Storage. (Yes, I know... As mentioned before, the whole system is weird, confusing and often frustrating, because you have to figure all those details out by yourself.) Or it could be a bug - who knows??

Thank you.

You are welcome. :)

@Shroud.2307 said:

@"Ashantara.8731" said:You can right-click each weapon and select "Customize", then pick the Sigil from either the Equipment Storage or from your inventory (the former is preferable as you might save some Sigils that way).

Weird... That worked, so problem solved. But I never had to do this before, so I'd still consider it a bug. I can double click the Sigils and apply them to two handed weapons, but not one handed.Right clicking then doing "Customize", as you've said, does work though.

Thank you.

Afaik, at least for legendary sigils it has always been like this. For exotic grade sigils you can drop on top of them though. Maybe you are thinking of that?

Also your gif link is SD video direct link.. here is the original for those that want to watch in higher quality..

https://gfycat.com/gaseoussardonicgarpike