Not very good matchmaking

Malediktus.9250

So my team was just gold and below (one claimed to be bronze) while enemy team had two people listed in the top 150 even. How is this even allowed to happen. The queue time was not unnaturally long.The only saving grace was that this loss costed me merely 5 MMR instead of the usual 12-15. But wasted time anyway since it was doomed to be a loss.

They don't. They're making guesses based on what players, that could very well be trolling, do or do not say. Top 250 can be looked up on the leader board though. The rest you can add to your friend's list and pull up but this refreshes incredibly slow and is unreliable. Leader board ratings can also be inaccurate due to decay or not meeting the minimum required games.

So in short, it is very rare for players to actually know the ratings of every player on both teams, and without this complete information they can't really say for sure how the matches were balanced, though they constantly throw that information up here as fact with no evidence.

When i want to know the opponent´s rank (and achievement is also a clue) i add them to friends for a short moment and look in the score....I had close matches yesterday but at least two felt like there is a top duo (platin or even higher) in our mid/low gold match winning all fights where they apeared. guess what ... the solo´s were not able to outrotate this duo to lack of comunication.

The prob is still the possibility to duo queue. Often best players queue at 2, so it makes 2 strong players against random pug.And ur true, the matchmaking is really bad so instead to put another duo in the other group, they put anybody without considering ranking or indivual skill.

I give you 1 exemple, 1 time I played against Lord Helseth (maybe solo) but they were a duo of support elem+Necro in his team.

All I know is that we had at least 1 decent player in our team but that's all.But strangely, 1 of our mate went afk when scores were only 100 to 150 (maybe before but I saw it when I rez only).

So strong players + duo + (maybe matchmanipulation) it ended with a really bad score for us. No fun, all fight was alone vs 3 of them minimum each time (after the first fight).

Archived