1v1 seasson

NotFound.7813

Oh I would love to have 1v1 mini season. Let us see who is the real king of the hill :D.

@Styros.8931 said:supports, sustain, tanking, endless healing = win . Fresh, fun

There are ways to make it more interesting, for example:

• match 5mins
  • for every second you dealth more dmg than your oponent, you get 2 points
  • for every second you got more healing than your oponent, you get 1 point
  • for every kill you make you get 301 points
  • 1st one to reach 900 points is the winner or the one who got more points when the time is over

@Miyu.8137 said:Oh I would love to have 1v1 mini season. Let us see who is the real king of the hill :D.

@Styros.8931 said:supports, sustain, tanking, endless healing = win . Fresh, fun

There are ways to make it more interesting, for example:
  • match 5mins
  • for every second you dealth more dmg than your oponent, you get 2 points
  • for every second you got more healing than your oponent, you get 1 point
  • for every kill you make you get 301 points
  • 1st one to reach 900 points is the winner or the one who got more points when the time is over

buddy, you can't outdamage, outheal or kill something like spellbreaker who can stunlock or permaheal , you literally can't

I feel like they can add a debuff to mini-seasons that make certain things tied to tanking easily less effective or a buff which damage more effective (which makes tanking less effective). It would make sense for a mini-season to have a debuff/buff like that so that certain 1v1, 2v2, or 3v3 match-ups aren't so easy to cheese.

As to a 1v1 season...pretty much fully support it. When we had the tournament a few months ago that had 4v4 and even stronghold (yeah...)...it was clear that 1v1 isn't farfetched.https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/116470/1v1-mini-season-1v1-tournament#latest