Giant Christmas Gift: NERF SHIRO PLEASEE

Disney.7826

@Filip.7463 said:

No they are squishy and they can be revealed. Shiro has perma superspeed with impossible odds and too strong burst with sword 3,4. Also their infuse light healing skill on dragon gives them full hp back and has low cd (30s)

Are yu living in the past?Shiro no longer has Superspeed, no matter the game mode.

What Burst? Play any meta build and the Burst barely hurts for more than 4k damage.And Infuse Light is Glint from Herald, not from Shiro, so why nerf Core for something that an Espec does?

Get lost, people have more important things to discuss about.

@Yasai.3549 said:

No they are squishy and they can be revealed. Shiro has perma superspeed with impossible odds and too strong burst with sword 3,4. Also their infuse light healing skill on dragon gives them full hp back and has low cd (30s)

Are yu living in the past?Shiro no longer has Superspeed, no matter the game mode.

What Burst? Play any meta build and the Burst barely hurts for more than 4k damage.And Infuse Light is Glint from Herald, not from Shiro, so why nerf Core for something that an Espec does?

Im talking about power shiro, thats herald...

@Filip.7463 said:

You realize Shiro is used on non herald builds too, right? Shiro lost superspeed ages ago, and you're probably thinking sword 4 into 5 not 3, all of which aren't Shiro specific either. You also didn't say what should be nerfed without getting everything wrong so what's the issue here?

@Filip.7463 said:

My friend. If you're talking about power Shiro and not herald. Why did you bring up infuse light in the first place?

You don't get to have it both ways. When you bring up Glint in order to explain why Shiro should be nerfed, you don't also get to turn around and say "No I'm talking about Shiro" When people point out why you're wrong about Glint.

It sounds to me like you don't entirely understand the build you're complaining about. Step back, play it yourself for a few games, practice your bread and butter combos against golems and in duels. If you still think it's broken after that, we can have that discussion.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:what they really want is a bit less continuity (aka punishment frames) between evades.....is it called riposting shadows? Yeah, that should be 60 energy. SB 5 treatment

Yea Rev mains have been talking about this forever.I think a majority of the players from what I've seen would much rather have RS nerfed and cost reduced than have the cost keep piling up and being an enormous energy dump.

Rev is already strictly governed by cost and a small cooldown attached to abilities.I wouldn't mind having RS Endurance gain removed, replaced with Vigor, and have cost dropped back down to 35.Oh and slap on a 3s cooldown for good measure so it isn't spammable.

I personally would rather the entire thing get reworked into an ACTUAL Riposte which Stunbreaks > Evade and counter attacks next attack and be done with it.

@Yasai.3549 said:

@Crab Fear.1624 said:what they really want is a bit less continuity (aka punishment frames) between evades.....is it called riposting shadows? Yeah, that should be 60 energy. SB 5 treatment

Yea Rev mains have been talking about this forever.I think a majority of the players from what I've seen would much rather have RS nerfed and cost reduced than have the cost keep piling up and being an enormous energy dump.

Rev is already strictly governed by cost and a small cooldown attached to abilities.I wouldn't mind having RS Endurance gain removed, replaced with Vigor, and have cost dropped back down to 35.Oh and slap on a 3s cooldown for good measure so it isn't spammable.

I personally would rather the entire thing get reworked into an ACTUAL Riposte which Stunbreaks > Evade and counter attacks next attack and be done with it.

Yes, we've been screaming to cut the bloat for ages. Increasing costs is just lazy nerfing when we want the primary utility and not a ton of extra effects that make the things way too strong.

@snoow.1694 said:Heralds are extremely broken, you will see people crying about them in no time. They have insane mobility paired with abnormal damage and sustain in glint heal and are slowly picking up again on EU servers. I would welcome a nerf

glint is part of the problem, herald has fuck ton of healing without it, when warrior takes stance and uses it poorly he is fucked, if rev uses glint poorly ( despite being instant and not having 0,25s cast time unlike warrior ) they still have insane ammounts of healing from other sources, from removing stuns to heal, consume skills healing, pulsing regeneration, using staff/shield to heal and there is also sec healing skill to top it off.

@Yasai.3549 said:

@"Filip.7463" said:

Infuse light as a delay upon activation as well, also some classes can actually interrupt it.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Slow its a good thing to mantain on a herald with a good interrupt.It works like the healing skills from warrior but with more delay on its activation.The healing, already was tuned down by a very decent value.Players need to bait rev to use it if this skill is to much problematic for them.Its on a 30sec CD.Stop atacking and rev WONT BE HEALED.Bad players that want no counters to their build hate it, goood.

Shiro, welll.... Besides word damage... it has sword damage.....Way to squishyNo stealthSuperspeed atacks can be blocked, dodged, blinded, damage reducers etc.The battle scars are as much useless as the ventari orbs.. LOL ANET!

@Aeolus.3615 said:

Infuse light as a delay upon activation as well, also some classes can actually interrupt it.It works like the healing skills from warrior but with more delay on its activation.The healing, already was tuned down by a very decent value.Players need to bait rev to use it if this skill is to much problematic for them.Its on a 30sec CD.Stop atacking and rev WONT BE HEALED.Bad players that want no counters to their build hate it, goood.

Shiro, welll.... Besides word damage... it has sword damage.....

I think you are mistaking facet of light with infuse light, facet has cast time, infuse does not.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

Infuse light as a delay upon activation as well, also some classes can actually interrupt it.It works like the healing skills from warrior but with more delay on its activation.The healing, already was tuned down by a very decent value.Players need to bait rev to use it if this skill is to much problematic for them.Its on a 30sec CD.Stop atacking and rev WONT BE HEALED.Bad players that want no counters to their build hate it, goood.

Shiro, welll.... Besides word damage... it has sword damage.....

I think you are mistaking facet of light with infuse light, facet has cast time, infuse does not.

Infuse light alot of times wont be instant like the description of the skill says.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:@Aeolus.3615 dunno what you mean, when I made herald it was instant. Mb it works like mesmers torch 4? as in its instant but cant be used while other skills are being used, then again I dont recall that being a thing and im not deleting another character to test this kitten

The skill is instant yes, but not always behaves like that (but as much i can guess it's a server thing), i have even been even kilied trough infuse light but that i assume its lost package or desync between players actions, jus tlike on WvW sometimes client wont assume wall is up and u can get trough it if u took the target with wall down.I assume(proabably i am wrong) that slow will help players to deal with it.

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@Leonidrex.5649 said:@Aeolus.3615 dunno what you mean, when I made herald it was instant. Mb it works like mesmers torch 4? as in its instant but cant be used while other skills are being used, then again I dont recall that being a thing and im not deleting another character to test this kitten

The skill is instant yes, but not always behaves like that (but as much i can guess it's a server thing), i have even been even kilied trough infuse light but that i assume its lost package or desync between players actions, jus tlike on WvW sometimes client wont assume wall is up and u can get trough it if u took the target with wall down.I assume(proabably i am wrong) that slow will help players to deal with it.

lag =/ counterplaydaze mantra is not instant when im at 500 ping eitherHey I could be wrong and it has indeed some slight delay but personally what little I goofed around on rev I didnt even take notice it is, mb some main could chim in and settle this

EDITfor example warriors gs3 is supposedly instant but in fact it has slight cast time and CAN be interrupted, similar thing can happen with blurred frenzy albeit much less often so im not rejecting the idea that IL can have some silly 0,05s cast time that is unlisted

@"ArthurDent.9538" said:Power herald has been out of the meta for several months now only good for stomping baddies and condi herald is only really used to deal with the burn guardians popping up everywhere lately. If you are struggling against heralds you are either a cheesy burn guard or have big l2p issues.

ty for advice mister rev or better say " REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DON'T NERF ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE " :joy:

@Styros.8931 said:

@"ArthurDent.9538" said:Power herald has been out of the meta for several months now only good for stomping baddies and condi herald is only really used to deal with the burn guardians popping up everywhere lately. If you are struggling against heralds you are either a cheesy burn guard or have big l2p issues.

ty for advice mister rev or better say " REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DON'T NERF ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE " :joy:

I didn't give you any advice I just told you about how the meta is for competent players. Like just watch any of the monthly at's for the past 6 or so months power herald simply isn't used by pretty much any of the teams that make top 8 for either region. Condi herald was heavily used a few months ago but was heavily gutted down to a niche pick to counter stoneheart tempest and now burn guard. You can continue complaining about barely viable builds or you can accept that you are bad and work to get better. As for me I only play herald now for fun or to counter stacked burn guards as renegade is much stronger overall currently.