can't load gw2 webpage with google chrome

@Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365 said:as the title says i cant laod the web page with google chrome. I havnt tested with any other browser yet but ive run diagnostics and everything seems fine on my end. Any1 had this before?

I am using FF, but just tried Chrome and having no issues loading the website.

Do you have JavaScript disabled in Google Chrome? Have you blocked the website? Any add-ons installed?

@Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365 said:as the title says i cant laod the web page with google chrome. I havnt tested with any other browser yet but ive run diagnostics and everything seems fine on my end. Any1 had this before?

I'm using Chrome all the time, and pages are working just fine at this very moment. I can't remember that I would have any problems in the past either. Sometimes I have experienced problems with some pages after updates. As I am using Linux, many of those have been problems with some inconsistences in the installations, and have been fixed with updates to rest of the system (or caused by them, in which case updating Chrome has helped). Sorry that I can't help you more with this but saying that everything seems to be working fine...