[Personal Story Bug] Achivement not being represented

Ghare.7640

Hi! :)

I have been doing all the personal story achivements, and I'm currently on the LS3 Episode 4. Supposedly, when I'm done with all the achivs, the arena net coin on the Personal story gets a star around it. And that's not what is happening with the LS3E1 and LS3E2. You can see all the photos right here:

https://imgur.com/nA8O5e7Rising Flames achivement panel

https://imgur.com/sqweMMlOut of the shadows achivement panel

https://imgur.com/dZNRS5RThe bug

Do you know why this is happening?

Thank you for your time :)

I don't know by which criteria the achievements shown in the list are ordered (and whether there are some unfinished ones we can't see on the screenshots), but some episodes require less achievements than the maximum number of available achievements for that episode in order to receive the episode reward.

That means, even though you have not finished all achievements, you still receive the episode achievement reward, but not the star coin.

Edit: I just checked in-game, and indeed, Rising Flames has a total of 32 achievements, Out of the Shadows has 28. Change the filter from "Tier Completion" to "Total Completion" and you will see right away what's missing.

@Ashantara.8731 said:I don't know by which criteria the achievements shown in the list are ordered (and whether there are some unfinished ones we can't see on the screenshots), but some episodes require less achievements than the maximum number of available achievements for that episode in order to receive the episode reward.

That means, even though you have not finished all achievements, you still receive the episode achievement reward, but not the star coin.

Edit: I just checked in-game, and indeed, Rising Flames has a total of 32 achievements, Out of the Shadows has 28. Change the filter from "Tier Completion" to "Total Completion" and you will see right away what's missing.

I changed and it shows that I have everything done, even those who didn't count for the "Mastery Achivement" :(

Ok guys, I'm trully sorry, I thought i did all the hidden achivements but there were 3 i didn't do:

LS3E01:

1. Bloodstone magic, not even once
  2. Take it down a notch
  3. Don’t Cross the Streams

LS3E02:

1. The Friendly Ghost(i think for episode 2 it's the only one missing, i have to wait now 5 days (because you can only catch 1 piece per day)... sigh really anet? - i'll update in 5 days this post)

Sorry for the trouble guys!

PS: This achivements don't count on the top of the achivement bar...

@Ghare.7640 said:Ok guys, I'm trully sorry, I thought i did all the hidden achivements but there were 3 i didn't do:

LS3E01:

1. Bloodstone magic, not even once
  2. Take it down a notch
  3. Don’t Cross the Streams

LS3E02:

1. The Friendly Ghost(i think for episode 2 it's the only one missing, i have to wait now 5 days (because you can only catch 1 piece per day)... sigh really anet? - i'll update in 5 days this post)

Sorry for the trouble guys!

PS: This achivements don't count on the top of the achivement bar...

Ok it's because of that. I just finished the friendly Ghost Achiv. And now the coin appears with a star! :) Sorry for all the trouble!

Archived