[NA][PvE] Pure Gaming [Pure] Looking for Veteran, Casual and New Gamers!

Pure Gaming [Pure] we are recruiting both veteran, casual and new members into our ranks!

Who We Are:We are a new guild that focuses on PvE content of all kinds. Our members are a mix of new and veteran players, with some of us starting our Tyrian journey back in the days of Guild Wars, while other members have forged close friendships in Guild Wars 2.

What to Expect:We are primarily a North American guild, however, we do have members who are located around the globe. We do not have structured WvW or PvP events, but we do focus on events such as Fractals, Strike Missions/Raids, Dungeons, and World Boss Trains among other smaller in-game events. We have a LOT of Fractal knowledge, so if you were looking to expand your Fractal dreams, this is a good chance to do so.

What we Offer:-Discord: Which is full of text and voice channels for you to use and interact with guild leadership and other members.-We encourage all members to join and to be active in our discord. Discord is one of the major foundations of the guild as it is often where important announcements are made, where we gather for events, or just to chat with our fellow guildies. Of course, no pressure, voice chat isn’t required, but instead talk to us in chat to get to know us!-A fun, friendly atmosphere to meet some great people

What You NEED to Know:-100% guild rep is not required.-There is a trial process for full membership, but you can trial out if our guild is a good fit for you for 4 weeks before submitting your application.-Involvement is key. You get what you put into the guild.-Our peak time is on evenings and weekends (roughly after reset).

Who To Contact:-Feel free to leave a message in this forum post or contact SilentTheGray.3091 for an invite or join our discord here: https://discord.gg/xRskENjxzk

@squrell.7240 said:hey are you still looking for members?, im pretty much a newb lol.....trying to learn the game and like the social aspect as well. in game name is squrell.7240 :)

Heya, yes we are, we'd be glad to have you, if you can't catch me in game, feel free to join us in our discord. We are all noobs just trying to learn the game have fun and make friends.

Last night we were able to down several raid bosses: Wing 1, Wing 2, and KC. Interested in Raids or Fractals? We'd love to help you get started

Vet player,was by my myself since 2013,tired of doing t4s with pugs and actually trying to start raiding got exp w1/w2 really into raid trainings and cm fractals(exp with 98 but coudlnt make 99/100 with pugs because of insane kp/li demands)and cm stirkes,can bring dps dh/qfb/cfb.If u guys actually do training raids/fracs often(not 1 training per month) id gladly join.

Hey there, Ive been looking for a group that offers Fracs CM training for a while now (cleared 98/99 but haven't tried 100) but in vain. I'm quite interested to learn.Do hit me up when you are online, id like to know more about Pure. My account is Last God Children.3698. Tried to drop an email but couldn't (maybe i got your name wrong)?