Owl's Abattoir Mastery Point: Does it exist? Does it work? And how?

Snowden Drift's map shows a Mastery Point on top of Owl's Abattoir. However, climbing up to it I never seem to be able to activate the Commune to it. Nevertheless, visualizing the map and hovering the mouse ponter on it, I get the usual distance indicator as for every relevant point in the map. However, I do not seem to be able to get closer than 9 to it. Furthermore, Snowden Drift's Wiki page does not seem to mention this Mastery Point, as part of the map, and I have not been able to find any walkthrough explaining hot to get it. Thus, I'm confused here. Is this a real Mastery Point that can be communed with or what? Has any of you ever been able to commune with it? If so, how?

@Quinzio Cincinnato.6245 said:Snowden Drift's map shows a Mastery Point on top of Owl's Abattoir. However, climbing up to it I never seem to be able to activate the Commune to it. Nevertheless, visualizing the map and hovering the mouse ponter on it, I get the usual distance indicator as for every relevant point in the map. However, I do not seem to be able to get closer than 9 to it. Furthermore, Snowden Drift's Wiki page does not seem to mention this Mastery Point, as part of the map, and I have not been able to find any walkthrough explaining hot to get it. Thus, I'm confused here. Is this a real Mastery Point that can be communed with or what? Has any of you ever been able to commune with it? If so, how?

It will be available when the Snowden Drift's Dragon Response Mission becomes available in the future. As will the other Mastery Points shown on maps and unavailable.

• 2 years later...