Toxic match manpulation behavior

Firebeard.1746

I think some people are win traiding and the guy who is supposed to flunk the other team is lecturing the other player caught in it. I literally had someone stand there and do nothing while the enemy team mate was rezzing and had them lecture me about how I was supposed to rez them immediately when they were downed and we're against a guardian with summoned weapons (aoe that burns an area) so I'd basically be downed in an instant doing that. I also ate an entire burn phase on the engi potion that makes you invulnerable from both enemies and they did nothing. This isn't the first time I've noticed this, it's just a behavior I've been noticing over and over.

Also alot of the bots are using bunker builds. I think not dying first is helping them avoid automation for detection.

@Dantheman.3589 said:I’m more worried about the bots on NA who climb every season with the same person on multiple alts at 4am for purposely ez matches and get rank 1(past 10 seasons btw?)

Are you certain that the bots are actually bad? I guess what I maen is: are you sure this person doesn't have a good AI for when the bots are on THEIR team and a real person shows up? In WoW PVP, supposedly bots are winning the day, and I feel like GW2 would be even more egregious: a bot would have superior reflexes to a human, and may not have to identify moves by sight (could be looking at network traffic, etc), & isn't restricted by a camera

@Firebeard.1746 said:

@Dantheman.3589 said:I’m more worried about the bots on NA who climb every season with the same person on multiple alts at 4am for purposely ez matches and get rank 1(past 10 seasons btw?)

Are you certain that the bots are actually bad? I guess what I maen is: are you sure this person doesn't have a good AI for when the bots are on
THEIR
team and a real person shows up? In WoW PVP, supposedly bots are winning the day, and I feel like GW2 would be even more egregious: a bot would have superior reflexes to a human, and may not have to identify moves by sight (could be looking at network traffic, etc), & isn't restricted by a camera

I’ve seen legit bot programs before and I think around the start of gw2 some were considered highly functional until ppl learned to play, also apparently ppl stopped using bots on na but still do on Eu, a ‘rumor’ purely but who knows maybe true