Build Question: Ele HK

connor.5907

There is few different builds for it.For traits you want either go with water/arcane/tempest or water/earth/tempest.

For utility skills arcane shield is great against mind crush, rebound works aswell. Other utilities are more up to you, but some good examples are aftershock, flash freeze, earth shield and mist form.

Sanctuary runes are your best bet i think, but there is many different runes that will work. Gearwise go as tough as tank allows you to go and fill rest with magis pieces.Staff is your weapon choise with superior and major sigil or reneval.

Tempest is aids to use as HK but it will work. I have done it more than few times.

@"sokeenoppa.5384" said:There is few different builds for it.For traits you want either go with water/arcane/tempest or water/earth/tempest.

Do you think the added protection in Earth would outweight the heal/regen in water? I am doing training this week and was thinking something like thishttp://gw2skills.net/editor/?PGRAYlZwUYjMHWJeaXvNfA-zRRYQRBB/YoHlQqNQQClNAWa9zC-eor thishttp://gw2skills.net/editor/?PGRAYlZwUYjMHWJmyXvNfA-zRRYQRBB/YoHlQqNQQClNAWa9zC-e

I also question why we don't have a focus build for it, considering that it gives another 3 seconds of invuln and water 2 for dagger is a heal

@connor.5907 said:

@"sokeenoppa.5384" said:There is few different builds for it.For traits you want either go with water/arcane/tempest or water/earth/tempest.

Do you think the added protection in Earth would outweight the heal/regen in water? I am doing training this week and was thinking something like this
or this

I also question why we don't have a focus build for it, considering that it gives another 3 seconds of invuln and water 2 for dagger is a heal

My phone cannot open the buildlink for whatever reason. Anyways, water is kinda must trait. Arcane is cool as it lowers the CD of arcane shield so it is ready for every mind crush, tho also the dodge heal from arcane is very powerful just like boons on attunment swap. So there is a small trade off with lower shield CD or heal on dodge.

Staff water 1 is big heal that you can aim on your feet which makes staff kinda great. But i assume you could kite with d/f aswell.