[EU] Returning player LFGuild (PvE)

Caileris.8169

Hi allI realized that it has been 4 years since I last booted up GW2.... and alot has changed since then.I am a casual player on the Far Shiverpeaks server, currently enjoying the meta-events in HoT and I am enjoying the storylines to get a feel for the game and all the new builds introduced. But I am feeling like a newbie ;) even though I have played MMO's since EQ1 was released. And that was 20 years ago...... (holy crap). So I am no spring chicken, but once MMO's are in the blood you just can't seem to let them go =) and I have done hard-core back when RL didn't matter and RL matters to me today.

I miss the random chatter from guildchat and doing raids and whatnot (haven't tried any fractals), but I am up for anything PvE related. I am not a PvP og WvW type.I speak danish (native) and english. I have no experience with Discord, but it seems to be the place to "hang out" and I am from a time when TS was all the hype.The char I am currently playing is a Guardian/Firebrand, but I also have a Mesmer/Mirage, Revenant/Herald, Thief/Daredevil and an Elementalist and I am currently at 76 Mastery Points and no Legendary's, since I am a casual player.

So throw a mail IG if you think your guild has a place for one such as I. Preferably a guild that is already established and has more than a handful of active members.

Best regardsCaileris