I lost my Rune of Honor for Griffon mount anybody?

So the rune you get from Shadi in Elon was destroyed by accident and you cannot redo the challenge to get it.I need it to get Griffon,I wrote an incident report but that may take a few months for a response, anyone have any ideas how to get back a rune needed for Griffon once its destroyed?. I got the achievement for it . thanks

Contact support.https://help.guildwars2.com/anonymous_requests/new

@werock.8715 said:I wrote an incident report but that may take a few months for a responseThey have gotten back to me consistently within a few days outside of high volume periods (such as right now) and within a week during. (The in-game /bug reporting tool is not the same — that helps you report bugs, but it doesn't queue a ticket for personalized attention, which is what you need in this case.)

@werock.8715 said:So the rune you get from Shadi in Elon was destroyed by accident and you cannot redo the challenge to get it.I need it to get Griffon,I wrote an incident report but that may take a few months for a response, anyone have any ideas how to get back a rune needed for Griffon once its destroyed?. I got the achievement for it . thanks

Similar problem here..My Rune of Honor isnt completed and i canno repeat the achievemnt..Yet I somehow collectd all the runes and placd them in the spot.

Yet the achievement panel still says I hav to gather runes in Elon Riverland..

I hav submitted tickets about 3 weeks ago but no respond at all.

• 1 month later...

Archived