"Blazing a Trail" Alliance issue

Im currently playing POF for the first time with a new character. In 'Blazing a Trail' you're supposed to choose an alliance to stick to.The game won't let me chose, and it tells me its already been chosen for me, while ive never played thru this story.Please fix it, I would love to be able to keep playing with this character!

@"urmomshero.1082" said:Im currently playing POF for the first time with a new character. In 'Blazing a Trail' you're supposed to choose an alliance to stick to.The game won't let me chose, and it tells me its already been chosen for me, while ive never played thru this story.Please fix it, I would love to be able to keep playing with this character!

How to post a screenshot: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/386/faq-about-using-the-forums(You will need to use an image-posting site.)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, i have sunspear banners, but like i said i have never played thu the story with this particular character

however.

it just occurred to me I've been here with a teleport to a friend who had most likely already chosen alliance- if so, does that mean my character has automatically my friends chosen alliance integrated???? that kinda sucks