(NA Darkhaven) New Guild Recruiting! [Mystwatch] — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Looking For Guild

(NA Darkhaven) New Guild Recruiting! [Mystwatch]

Greetings! Are you looking for new friends and a guild you can build up together? Mystwatch is a small guild (currently 5 members) mostly comprised of returning players but a couple of newbies as well. Our focus is on PvE content but definitely would like to put a footprint into WvW as well if we have to interest. Long term goals also include claiming a guild hall! Open to all applicants, discord server and website coming soon. Darkhaven is our home server. See you online!

Comments

• Still recruiting if anyone is interested. Very laid back and friendly atmosphere but still take the game seriously 😊

• Just doing a Bump

• Dramaturgy.2379Dramaturgy.2379 Member
    edited January 15, 2021

Hello, I am very interested in a small guild to build up from scratch and make friends with new people but I am still new to this game and did not know much about it.
    I am currently playing in EU server but I am willing to change server.

The downside
    (-) I am playing on ICT time zone
    (-) I am a little bit shy on any form of voice call
    (-) I am a farm boy, need to wake up every morning to tend to animals, sometimes playing time will be limited, sometimes I will have bad connection (not joking)
    (-) Non-native English speaker

On the opposite
    (+) I am friendly and a positive character in chat (text only, but willing to change gradually)
    (+) I am willing to commit long term
    (+) I want to make friends with new people despite my limitations

Please...

• @Reaping Angel.5138 said:
    Greetings! Are you looking for new friends and a guild you can build up together? Mystwatch is a small guild (currently 5 members) mostly comprised of returning players but a couple of newbies as well. Our focus is on PvE content but definitely would like to put a footprint into WvW as well if we have to interest. Long term goals also include claiming a guild hall! Open to all applicants, discord server and website coming soon. Darkhaven is our home server. See you online!

There are 4 sometimes 5 of us that are looking to join a group about your size. We are older players that play mostly daytime hours (retired), but can go later at times.
    I would want to talk to you directly about us if you are interested. Discord soonertee #6157 to DM me.

Thx kindly