Walls/Gates not 100% after patch

Chaba.5410

Usually after a patch the structures supply is dimished to T0 limits even if the structure itself is T3, so T3 tower after patch has 100 supply and a T3 Keep has 500 supply. I've noticed this for awhile now and even commented on i before,, but no one seemed to mind, it does build back up pretty quickly usually, but, still a minor glitch.

For a long time now walls and gates that have been damaged can be reapaired to 100%, but they're not actually fully repaired. More like 99.9%, so even if you see 100% when reapiaring, go get more supply and tap the wall/gate again until you get the in-game "fully repaired" message.

I'm not sure if this is what you experienced today, though it seems weird so many walls and gates would have the invisible damage issue. I will test the next time I am on during a patch.

@Blodeuyn.2751 said:it seems weird so many walls and gates would have the invisible damage issue.

Basically every wall and gate after the map reset showed exactly 99.61%, a few were 99.82%, according to a dps meter. Supply could be put into them. Makes no sense why 100% walls and gates wouldn't be 100% after a reset.

@Chaba.5410 said:

@Blodeuyn.2751 said:it seems weird so many walls and gates would have the invisible damage issue.

Basically every wall and gate after the map reset showed exactly 99.61%, a few were 99.82%, according to a dps meter. Supply could be put into them. Makes no sense why 100% walls and gates wouldn't be 100% after a reset.

Agreed Chaba, but at MOST that is a non powered hit. It shouldn't change the security of the tower.

I do wonder if it's a sign of a larger issue with map resets after new builds though. (More than just walls and towers)

@Chaba.5410 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:I do wonder if it's a sign of a larger issue with map resets after new builds though. (More than just walls and towers)

The supply being halved seemed like another one. Is that really intended?

That is a bigger issue to me. Upgraded towers are always a target right after a patch, and being able to repair walls while waiting for your server to be able to log in is vital, that and being able to lay down new siege based on where they are hitting.

Archived