Solved — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Solved

sokeenoppa.5384sokeenoppa.5384 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited January 8, 2021 in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Lotus training still doesn't work as finisher, even tho bounding dodger was fixed.

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Comments

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:
    Lotus training still doesn't work as finisher, even tho bounding dodger was fixed.

You are in combat when trying to get it to proc right?

• anduriell.6280anduriell.6280 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Linken.6345 said:

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:

That should not be of any relevance, i can blast stealth even while i'm not in combat, this skills should behave the same. Isn't it?

@anduriell.6280 said:

@Linken.6345 said:

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:

That should not be of any relevance, i can blast stealth even while i'm not in combat, this skills should behave the same. Isn't it?

It says so on the skill ingame tho
    Under distance traveled you got Combat Only tag.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Impaling_Lotus#WvW.2CPvP
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Impaling_Lotus

• anduriell.6280anduriell.6280 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 7, 2021

@Linken.6345 said:

@anduriell.6280 said:

@Linken.6345 said:

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:

It says so on the skill ingame tho
    Under distance traveled you got Combat Only tag.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Impaling_Lotus#WvW.2CPvP
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Impaling_Lotus

ah you are correct indeed. As i said i don't play with that trait and with so many labels it is confusing.
    Then maybe that is the case for the OP

• sokeenoppa.5384sokeenoppa.5384 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 7, 2021

@Linken.6345 said:

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:

Im pretty sure i didn't saw it proc in combat either, but will double check later today. It was reported as bugged in multiple places just like bound was and patch notes says only this: "Fixed a bug that prevented the Bound leap finisher from functioning."

Edit: but as far as i know combat only means the daggers, not the finisher but i might be wrong. Or atleast that was fixed long ago
    "Impaling Lotus: Fixed a bug that caused this trait to fire the attack when the thief was out of combat."

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:

@Linken.6345 said:

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:

Im pretty sure i didn't saw it proc in combat either, but will double check later today. It was reported as bugged in multiple places just like bound was and patch notes says only this: "Fixed a bug that prevented the Bound leap finisher from functioning."

Edit: but as far as i know combat only means the daggers, not the finisher but i might be wrong. Or atleast that was fixed long ago
    "Impaling Lotus: Fixed a bug that caused this trait to fire the attack when the thief was out of combat."

Ah I see what your saying now, got no idea about that mate.

@Linken.6345 said:

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:

@Linken.6345 said:

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:

Did some testing today. It seems to be working as it should. But for whatever reason i dont get the "finisher pop ups" from poison bolts. On smoke field for example i do see the blinding bolt "pop ups".

• Sobx.1758Sobx.1758 Member ✭✭✭✭

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:

@Linken.6345 said:

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:

@Linken.6345 said:

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:

Did some testing today. It seems to be working as it should. But for whatever reason i dont get the "finisher pop ups" from poison bolts. On smoke field for example i do see the blinding bolt "pop ups".

Just checked and I get the pop ups for poison bolts.

@Sobx.1758 said:

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:

@Linken.6345 said:

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:

@Linken.6345 said:

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:

Just checked and I get the pop ups for poison bolts.

Thats messed up on my side then. Tried it again and still nothing, but as far as i can tell the actual poison bolts do happen.