Lotus training still doesn't work as finisher.

sokeenoppa.5384

@Yasai.3549 said:If it does get fixed, I rather it be a 100% chance Projectile Finisher instead.

It fires off 3 projectiles, would be pretty nice in a field.Let me get this straight, Lotus training is an on dodge skill which thief has 3 plus fast access to easily refill the endurance bar.Thief also has plenty of access to smoke fields.

@Yasai.3549 said:

@anduriell.6280 said:Which will reveal the ranger with the first impact. What's your point?Who cares if it reveals the ranger when yur Rapid Fire has 100% chance to Blind.So for thief this is not an issue? Care to explain the difference to me?

@anduriell.6280 said:

@Yasai.3549 said:If it does get fixed, I rather it be a 100% chance Projectile Finisher instead.

It fires off 3 projectiles, would be pretty nice in a field.Let me get this straight,
is an on dodge skill which thief has 3 plus fast access to easily refill the endurance bar.Thief also has plenty of access to smoke fields.

@anduriell.6280 said:Which will reveal the ranger with the first impact. What's your point?Who cares if it reveals the ranger when yur Rapid Fire has 100% chance to Blind.So for thief this is not an issue? Care to explain the difference to me?

Pretty sure it was a 100% projectile finisher at one point? I remember using it with choking gas to stack poison on a D/D condi unicorn build anyways

@"Jugglemonkey.8741" said:

Pretty sure it was a 100% projectile finisher at one point? I remember using it with choking gas to stack poison on a D/D condi unicorn build anyways

Was always Whirl.Whirl shoots out "projectiles" which are called Bolts or something.Thing was, it counts as three Whirls or something and shoots out multiple.

@Yasai.3549 said:

@"Jugglemonkey.8741" said:

Was always Whirl.Whirl shoots out "projectiles" which are called Bolts or something.Thing was, it counts as three Whirls or something and shoots out multiple.

Ahhh, that's right. Been a long time since I played it, thanks for the reminder ^^

@anduriell.6280 said:

It fires off 3 projectiles, would be pretty nice in a field.Let me get this straight,
is an on dodge skill which thief has 3 plus fast access to easily refill the endurance bar.Thief also has plenty of access to smoke fields.

Your direct answer in that thread though...

@anduriell.6280 said:

@anduriell.6280 said:Which will reveal the ranger with the first impact. What's your point?

Who cares if it reveals the ranger when yur Rapid Fire has 100% chance to Blind.Rapid fire already has a 100% chance to apply blind at least twice during the 2s channel, that will not change. Again what is your point?

So for ranger it's ok, but in this case it wouldn't be? (not that I think it's needed, but hey... ;) )Also what you were asking there for was: ALL projectiles from ranger weapons have 100% chance AND swapping swiftness for unblockable projectiles in one of the traits

Actually lets go a bit further while you try to call someone out on having double standards:

@anduriell.6280 said:From Stealth F1 + Hit 1 + Hit 2 to win. One shot from invisibility does not allow counterplay..@anduriell.6280 said:(...)It should reveal the DE as soon as it uses the skills and not when apply damage as such No more Death Judgements from nowhere.

So DJ that reveals on cast, which is before landing dmg is not fine, because it's still "out of stealth"/"out of nowhere", but ranger attacking out of stealth is perfectly reasonable because "[it] will reveal the ranger with the first impact."

...again what is your point here? :D

• Confused 1

@Sobx.1758 said:Your direct answer in that thread though...Just pointing out the opinion from Yasai which seems to sway depending from which class we are talking about. I personally think the 100% project finisher is a good idea. And that we need more projectiles being able to become projectile finisher.

@Sobx.1758 said:

@"anduriell.6280" said:(...)It should reveal the DE as soon as it uses the skills and not when apply damage as such No more Death Judgements from nowhere.

So DJ that reveals on cast, which is before landing dmg is not fine, because it's still "out of stealth"/"out of nowhere", but ranger attacking out of stealth is perfectly reasonable because
"[it] will reveal the ranger with the first impact."

...again what is your point here? :D
Well in that same thread i talked about the stealthed players to be visible by enemies within 450 units.
Camouflage didn't have that limitation but while camouflaged they could not perform any action or being revealed. Mesmer invisibility would work differently.So no, ranger would not be able to hit anybody while being totally invisible by the target.

Stealth for all classes fixed with that. I don't think is that difficult to see.

But i will be honest with you, this will not be implemented because it would need to make many changes in the game. So i'm just sharing this idea although i'm sure it is not possible.

@"anduriell.6280" said:Just pointing out the opinion from Yasai which seems to sway depending from which class we are talking about.

Yup and I'm pointing out how you're doing the same thing.

Stealth for all classes fixed with that. I don't think is that difficult to see.

I already answsered to that and told you why it's a terrible idea and why your ""stealth fix"" is unfair between the classes for the purposes they're using them for (and it absolutely guts it for one class) and you dodged, while reposting the same idea again later. The stealth there is by far not "fixed" and your proposed changes collide with your stated goals of those changes, so I'm not sure what you mean by "you don't think it's that diffictult to see"?

But i will be honest with you, this will not be implemented because it would need to make many changes in the game. So i'm just sharing this idea although i'm sure it is not possible.

That AND it's just terrible. So it won't get implemented, because why would it be, lmao.

• Confused 1

@anduriell.6280 said:

@"Sobx.1758" said:That AND it's just terrible. So it won't get implemented, because why would it be, lmao.Stealth will be eventually nerfed and Anet is trying to find a way, the markers traps were just the beginning. You can be sure of that.

It doesn't matter how much bias you have against it. I'm looking forward to the moment.

I don't know how this is an answer to anything I wrote. Where did I write ANYTHING along the lines of "I'm sure stealth will never be touched" -because that's what you seem to be answering to?I didn't. So if you're not answering to what I wrote, then there's no reason for you to quote me and pretend you do.

...same as your comment about "my bias against it", which is based on nothing.

• Confused 1