Please add signet stealth runes — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home PVP

Please add signet stealth runes

Paradoxoglanis.1904Paradoxoglanis.1904 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited January 7, 2021 in PVP

I want to be able to stealth on demand with my all signet mes, war, necro, and ele builds. Please add runes of the signet god, which grant stealth on signet use. Thanks.

Comments

• Tycura.1982Tycura.1982 Member ✭✭✭✭

Signet of rage killshot I can smell the salt

• Fueki.4753Fueki.4753 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 8, 2021

I only if those runes includes permanent 90% health reduction upon entering stealth.
    And this effect stacks, so when entering stealth the second time, you are left with 1% maximum health.

• Leonidrex.5649Leonidrex.5649 Member ✭✭✭✭

its called thief

• Bazsi.2734Bazsi.2734 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:
    I want to be able to stealth on demand with my all signet mes, war, necro, and ele builds. Please add runes of the signet god, which grant stealth on signet use. Thanks.

Only if it also gives a superspeed and the best stat combo for your build. Otherwise it would be "bad"!

• Play other classes! you will be happy to see what the other mechanics can perform :)

• Cynz.9437Cynz.9437 Member ✭✭✭✭

Or you could play a thief... and realize that you can't do anything to anyone with more than 2 brain cells.

Meh~

• Styros.8931Styros.8931 Member ✭✭✭

@Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:
    I want to be able to stealth on demand with my all signet mes, war, necro, and ele build

no 12345678

• Vancho.8750Vancho.8750 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Tycura.1982 said:
    Signet of rage killshot I can smell the salt

Signet berserker with GS, solves the reaching your target issue.

• Psycoprophet.8107Psycoprophet.8107 Member ✭✭✭✭

Please add a rune that gives any class effected by reveal aegis or a rune that applies aegis at the end of every teleport.
    Thank u :)

• Dadnir.5038Dadnir.5038 Member ✭✭✭✭

I think it's a bit unfair for engineer and revenant... How about runes that give you stealth whenever you gain fury instead?