Simple question: What's the next expansion seller for you?
Note that recurrent content is not considered for this thread. I'm assuming new elite specializations, new raids, new fractals, new PvP maps, etc, will keep being included with every expansion. The topic of the discussion is new stuff that we don't expect, and that will be featured as the new big shiny, the expansion seller. Previous expansion sellers for reference:
- Heart of Thorns: Revenant, Gliding, Elite Specializations, Scribe, Raids, Stronghold, Guild Halls.
- Path of Fire: Elite Specializations, Mounts, Elona.
Poll options elaborated:
- New Playable Race: Including a new Personal Story, a new capital city, and new starting zones.
- New Profession: Including its own new elite specializations.
- New terrestrial Weapon types: Unlocked by default for some core professions, or through elite specializations.
- Intricate Minigame: Complex enough to be a game inside a game.
- Player Housing: Replacement for home instances, includes activities like growing your own farm, feeding livestock, and more.
- Return of Dungeons: The classic 5-man instanced PvE content, with new weapon and armor rewards.
- Return of Hardcore World Bosses: With tools to organize them properly, and instancing options.
- New Player versus Environment instanced mode: Either 5-man or 10-man, including meta-events and special mechanics, like permanent death.
- New Player versus Player instanced mode: Guild vs Guild could include new Guild Halls, specially adapted for siege battles.
- Other: See below for some ideas.
Discarded poll options:
- New Crafting Disciplines (Fisherman, Shepherd, Toymaker, etc)
- Return of iconic GW1 locations (Cantha, Depths of Tyria, etc)
- Upgrades to core Professions (Reworked mechanics, new core weapons, new core healing and elite slot skills, etc)
- Upgrades to core open world (Reworked new player experience, integration of gliding and mounts, new core masteries, etc)
- Upgrades to underwater gameplay (Reworked underwater combat, terrestrial skills adaptation, etc)
- Upgrades to Crafting Disciplines (Level 500 for Chef, Jeweler, and Scribe, miniature crafting, etc)
- Upgrades to Guilds (Deeper Guild Banner customization, new Guild Mission types, Guild Mission integration with adventures and hero points, etc)
- Upgrades to gliding and mounts (New gliding abilities, glider races, new mounts, reworked mount races, etc)
- Improved build management (Build Templates, Equipment Tabs, etc)
- Improved aesthetic options (Dye channels for Weapons and Back Items, Aura and Tonic wardrobe, saving skin combinations as custom Outfits, etc)
- Player versus Player situations in Player versus Environment open world (Dueling, Monster Roleplaying, Gladiator Arena, etc)
- Vehicles (Ships, Airships, Tanks, Submarines, etc, with multi-passenger options)
Cast your votes!