I understand that the general rule for macros is "one keystroke per action", but what are the rules regarding mouse movement?
For example, were I to use a macro to perform the following steps, would it be allowed? If not, at which step does the macro cross into TOS-breaking territory?
The purpose of the macro is to automate certain parts of item discovery for crafting training.
- The information on the next part of the item to be discovered is placed into the user's clipboard by an external program
- The macro navigates the user's mouse to the search bar
- The item's name is pasted into the search bar(the ctrl-v is the one keystroke this macro performs)
- The macro navigates the user's mouse to the first result of the search(this is a fixed position on the user's screen)
- The user selects the item with a manual double-click(macro does nothing in this step)
- The macro listens for a double click, which cycles it onto the next item, at which point it repeats from step 1