Class decision

Hello there.I played GW2 a few years ago, before the Expansios came out. I played only for a few weeks and wanna give it a try now again. Got all expansions now, But I really can‘t decide which class to play.I‘m more a noob here, so I guess a simple class would be better for the start. To figure out how this all works =) But it should also be a class, that I can play in every game mode (is there such an Allrounder class?) I would like to join WvW then and be able to survive solo there.Maybe necro or ranger. Or also engineer, but I guess engi is too difficult. But I like the idea with an hammer wielding charr :3What do you guys think would be nice choice ?Thank you very much for your help. <3

@"Raubtiercheen.8925" said:Hello there.I played GW2 a few years ago, before the Expansios came out. I played only for a few weeks and wanna give it a try now again. Got all expansions now, But I really can‘t decide which class to play.I‘m more a noob here, so I guess a simple class would be better for the start. To figure out how this all works =) But it should also be a class, that I can play in every game mode (is there such an Allrounder class?) I would like to join WvW then and be able to survive solo there.Maybe necro or ranger. Or also engineer, but I guess engi is too difficult. But I like the idea with an hammer wielding charr :3What do you guys think would be nice choice ?Thank you very much for your help. <3

There is nothing difficult about any class, it's just about personal feeling.Many people will said warrior is easy, yet I struggle with him in many encounter.Was afraid to play Ele or Engi because of what ppl said about them, well, It took me 1 day to understand and play Ele well enough to solo champ and leggy..Engi is "hard" but not because of his playstyle but because he's really lacking of good spell and have to compensate with kit spam, which get resolved when you get elite spec who are more efficient and fun to play.

So, don't be afraid about "difficulty", just read, look video, try them (go lv1, do tuto, tp in PvP, here you'll be 80 with all skill and elite spe, so just try them).Once you find 2-3 you like start leveling and by playing them you'll find what you really love.

Every class have build for every content. Some are better in some aspect of the game than other but that all, nothing it's unplayable.So, really, try a bnit and pick what look fun to you :)