Mesmer phantasm ignore stealth

Cynz.9437

Mesmer phantasm keep attacking target that is sheathed when phantasm has been cast before target entered stealth. If phantasm is not killed it keeps attacking sheathed target even if target hasn't lost stealth the entire time. Neither thief guild nor ranger pets show such behavior.

@Fueki.4753 said:I think that's because Phantasms technically are skill effects, even if they are killable (which they should not be), while the guild's Thieves and Ranger pets are not.

Just like channelled skills like Barrage continue attacking stealthed targets, so do Phantasms.

I don't think that basically endlessly channeled skill is ok.

@Cynz.9437 said:

@Fueki.4753 said:I think that's because Phantasms technically are skill effects, even if they are killable (which they should not be), while the guild's Thieves and Ranger pets are not.

Just like channelled skills like Barrage continue attacking stealthed targets, so do Phantasms.

I don't think that basically endlessly channeled skill is ok.

Phantasms are not endless.It's usually just one a attack or one short duration (unless traited to respawn another time) and that's it.If you run away endlessly, of course it's going to follow, so stop running away and dodge it instead.If you have run far anyway, there shouldn't be enemies and around, so losing that one dodge should not hurt.