Dragon Spirit Focus Skin — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Dragon Spirit Focus Skin

I...think I actually like this skin. It feels a little weird to not dislike a weapon skin made by the current iteration of Anet, especially a Gemstore weapon skin.

Hate Is Fuel.

Comments

• Fenom.9457Fenom.9457 Member ✭✭✭✭

It’s the focus skin I’ve been waiting for all my life, I don’t think they can ever top this. I NEED to get gems soon

I'd rather keep going.. wherever the wind takes us

• Veprovina.4876Veprovina.4876 Member ✭✭✭✭

It's pretty nice, yeah.

• I like it; unfortunately, none of my characters use a focus.

• @Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:
    I like it; unfortunately, none of my characters use a focus.

Seems like a recurring issue, foci skills don't seem a useful compared to other offhand skills.

Hate Is Fuel.

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

One of my characters does use a focus, but sadly it's not one that would suit him. It's a shame because they have some of the most interesting skins (probably helped by the fact that a focus can be basically anything) but rarely get used.

Danielle Aurorel, Desolation EU. Mini Collector

"Life's a journey, not a destination."

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

It’s a beautiful skin. Do Guards use focus? It matches my guardian’s colour

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• Batel.9206Batel.9206 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Randulf.7614 said:

Yes, they can use a focus! I was thinking the same thing for my guardian... I really like this skin; it looks lovely!

Don't cry, Daniel
    Fear not, Daniel
    Don't you know you're not alone?

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Batel.9206 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:

Yes, they can use a focus! I was thinking the same thing for my guardian... I really like this skin; it looks lovely!

Ah thanks

I’ll have to hope it is there come payday in which case

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

@Danikat.8537 said:
    One of my characters does use a focus, but sadly it's not one that would suit him. It's a shame because they have some of the most interesting skins (probably helped by the fact that a focus can be basically anything) but rarely get used.

You mean like our man Adam here? :sweat_smile:
    It literally can be everything yeah, haha! I wish they'd explore that more, there's so much fun and cool stuff you could use as a focus.
    This dragon skin proves it.

• Kondor.2904Kondor.2904 Member ✭✭✭

@The Greyhawk.9107 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Seems like a recurring issue, foci skills don't seem a useful compared to other offhand skills.

I'm pretty sure all classes that can use focus have a "meta" tier build with that off-hand.

• Almost want to design a character around it, quite lovely and interesting.

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Veprovina.4876 said:

@Danikat.8537 said:

It literally can be everything yeah, haha! I wish they'd explore that more, there's so much fun and cool stuff you could use as a focus.

I forgot about that. Now I want to make a guardian with a death theme, so Adam can team up with Kevin.

Danielle Aurorel, Desolation EU. Mini Collector

"Life's a journey, not a destination."

@Danikat.8537 said:

@Veprovina.4876 said:

@Danikat.8537 said:

I forgot about that. Now I want to make a guardian with a death theme, so Adam can team up with Kevin.

Haha, i have Kevin, i didn't get Adam yet. :tongue:
    But yeah, guardian can have a mace/focus combo! Could use both there!

I need some more body parts as weapons that are named in this game haha.

• @Kondor.2904 said:

@The Greyhawk.9107 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

I'm pretty sure all classes that can use focus have a "meta" tier build with that off-hand.

Can't say I've ever cared much about the Meta myself.

Hate Is Fuel.

• Eloc Freidon.5692Eloc Freidon.5692 Member ✭✭✭✭

It would be perfect if it was visible while stowed.

• Ogwom.7940Ogwom.7940 Member ✭✭✭

I made binding of Ipos in the summer and now this beast of a weapon comes into gemstore lol.

I feel slight regret as this weapon looks extremely legendary to me haha