Dragon Spirit Focus Skin

@"Danikat.8537" said:One of my characters does use a focus, but sadly it's not one that would suit him. It's a shame because they have some of the most interesting skins (probably helped by the fact that a focus can be basically anything) but rarely get used.

You mean like our man Adam here? :sweat_smile:It literally can be everything yeah, haha! I wish they'd explore that more, there's so much fun and cool stuff you could use as a focus.This dragon skin proves it.

@Veprovina.4876 said:

@"Danikat.8537" said:One of my characters does use a focus, but sadly it's not one that would suit him. It's a shame because they have some of the most interesting skins (probably helped by the fact that a focus can be basically anything) but rarely get used.

You mean like our man
here? :sweat_smile:It literally can be everything yeah, haha! I wish they'd explore that more, there's so much fun and cool stuff you could use as a focus.This dragon skin proves it.

I forgot about that. Now I want to make a guardian with a death theme, so Adam can team up with Kevin.

@Danikat.8537 said:

@Danikat.8537 said:One of my characters does use a focus, but sadly it's not one that would suit him. It's a shame because they have some of the most interesting skins (probably helped by the fact that a focus can be basically anything) but rarely get used.

You mean like our man
here? :sweat_smile:It literally can be everything yeah, haha! I wish they'd explore that more, there's so much fun and cool stuff you could use as a focus.This dragon skin proves it.

I forgot about that. Now I want to make a guardian with a death theme, so Adam can team up with

Haha, i have Kevin, i didn't get Adam yet. :tongue:But yeah, guardian can have a mace/focus combo! Could use both there!

I need some more body parts as weapons that are named in this game haha.

@Kondor.2904 said:

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:I like it; unfortunately, none of my characters use a focus.

Seems like a recurring issue, foci skills don't seem a useful compared to other offhand skills.

I'm pretty sure all classes that can use focus have a "meta" tier build with that off-hand.

Can't say I've ever cared much about the Meta myself.