Best map/monsters to kill for reaping best rewards?

I just would like to know what map/s is/are the most rewarding in terms of what items can be farmed from them to then sell for highest prices. And im not talking like events that reward well that you can do in groups, im talking like literally solo farming and if i could have several options like best and a few under the best option so im not given something that is just really difficult like say the hydra dragons, theyre too tough for me for exampe. Im talking simple monsters that would reward eventually or gradually.

@KillingTimeZ.5289 said:I just would like to know what map/s is/are the most rewarding in terms of what items can be farmed from them to then sell for highest prices. And im not talking like events that reward well that you can do in groups, im talking like literally solo farming and if i could have several options like best and a few under the best option so im not given something that is just really difficult like say the hydra dragons, theyre too tough for me for exampe. Im talking simple monsters that would reward eventually or gradually.

Time is money. Benjamin Franklin

If you plan on grinding for gold, take a look at this page:https://fast.farming-community.eu/

If you plan to solo, then Gathering -> Karmic Tools might be the best option for you, also check this webpage for an efficient gathering route:https://gw2efficiency.com/gathering/permanent-nodes

I don't really like to "farm" in open world, BUT I do have 2 characters parked in the Tomb of the Primeval Kings. There are 6 chests that can be opened per character, and each of these has a chance to give you a Rare Unidentified Gear. I get like 2~4 avg every day with my 2 alts parked there.

@"Wolfb.7025" said:If you plan on grinding for gold, take a look at this page:https://fast.farming-community.eu/

If you plan to solo, then Gathering -> Karmic Tools might be the best option for you, also check this webpage for an efficient gathering route:https://gw2efficiency.com/gathering/permanent-nodes

I don't really like to "farm" in open world, BUT I do have 2 characters parked in the Tomb of the Primeval Kings. There are 6 chests that can be opened per character, and each of these has a chance to give you a Rare Unidentified Gear. I get like 2~4 avg every day with my 2 alts parked there.

I appreciate the comment but more than straight up “gold” I would like to know the best items drop monster I can farm? Just because I could just kill monsters all day, that’s easy for me to just cover a wide area and carry on back and forth dropping valuable items. So if there is monsters that drop items that I can later sell maybe instead of sending me gold farming I would rather hunt all day for some easy monsters that may eventually drop items I can profit from. Thankyou anyway !

@"Wolfb.7025" said:If you plan on grinding for gold, take a look at this page:https://fast.farming-community.eu/

Also when you mention gathering - karmic tools ?? What is this I am truly interested in solo farming

@KillingTimeZ.5289 said:

@"Wolfb.7025" said:If you plan on grinding for gold, take a look at this page:

If you plan to solo, then Gathering -> Karmic Tools might be the best option for you, also check this webpage for an efficient gathering route:

I don't really like to "farm" in open world, BUT I do have 2 characters parked in the
. There are 6 chests that can be opened per character, and each of these has a chance to give you a Rare Unidentified Gear. I get like 2~4 avg every day with my 2 alts parked there.

I appreciate the comment but more than straight up “gold” I would like to know the best items drop monster I can farm? Just because I could just kill monsters all day, that’s easy for me to just cover a wide area and carry on back and forth dropping valuable items. So if there is monsters that drop items that I can later sell maybe instead of sending me gold farming I would rather hunt all day for some easy monsters that may eventually drop items I can profit from. Thankyou anyway !

Killing monsters for drops is really unreliable. GW2 is way too different from other MMORPG. There isn't specific droptables where X enemy drops stuff.

Basically the way GW2 works is that every enemy is categorized as a type of enemy (Ej. Plant, Undead, Awakened, Fish). No matter what you kill, if the thing you kill is for example, a Fish, it is gonna give you a Fin as a Token Drop (Trash drop that you sell to npc).

Here comes the interesting part, the value of the trash item (token/trash drop) or the gear drop depends of the level and the Rank of the monster. The higher rank and level the enemy is, the more valuable the item will be (or possibly be). Usually lv80 enemies has a chance to drop T6 tokens and mats (which are really valuable) while enemies around lv20 can give you T2 tokens or below. Ther isn't really a specific place where you can kill enemies in bunch in order to farm T6 mats, so basically if you wanna farm items, just kill everything you find in Lv80 maps.

Likewise, the rank of enemies grants you more rewards, enemies ranked as Normal, Veteran and Elite rarely gives you worthy stuff, but Champions, Legendary and Epic enemies does give you bags that can contain valuable items. But hey, these high rank enemies are meant to be fougth in group.

In other words, the best way to farm for items is to join groups and trains doing specific events to kill high rank and level enemies without much effort. (Silverwastes, Drizzlewood...) Solo killing stuff isn't worth at all.

@KillingTimeZ.5289 said:

@"Wolfb.7025" said:If you plan on grinding for gold, take a look at this page:

If you plan to solo, then Gathering -> Karmic Tools might be the best option for you, also check this webpage for an efficient gathering route:

I don't really like to "farm" in open world, BUT I do have 2 characters parked in the
. There are 6 chests that can be opened per character, and each of these has a chance to give you a Rare Unidentified Gear. I get like 2~4 avg every day with my 2 alts parked there.

Also when you mention gathering - karmic tools ?? What is this I am truly interested in solo farming

Karmic Tools are gathering tools that you buy with Karma.https://fast.farming-community.eu/gathering/karmic-tools

The Volatile Tools are the most profiteable tools available right now, each strike with these tools gives you Volatile Magic, which can be traded for T6 materials (Trophy Shipments are the most profiteable right now).https://fast.farming-community.eu/conversions/volatile-magic

Basically equip Volatile Gathering Tools and go gather nodes around tyria. I posted a guide for best routes to gather permanent placed nodes.https://gw2efficiency.com/gathering/permanent-nodes

@Wolfb.7025 said:Killing monsters for drops is really unreliable. GW2 is way too different from other MMORPG. There isn't specific droptables where X enemy drops stuff.

Technically that isn't entirely true. Certain enemies do drop specific things.

People used to farm the sparks in Malchors for charged lodestones and farming minotaurs for powerful blood was briefly a thing around launch. People farm karkas for powerful blood and karka shells. In fact, the majority of the fine crafting mats can be farmed.

Some champions, and even world bosses, have the potential to drop an item that is only available from them.

@"KillingTimeZ.5289" said:I appreciate the comment but more than straight up “gold” I would like to know the best items drop monster I can farm? Just because I could just kill monsters all day, that’s easy for me to just cover a wide area and carry on back and forth dropping valuable items. So if there is monsters that drop items that I can later sell maybe instead of sending me gold farming I would rather hunt all day for some easy monsters that may eventually drop items I can profit from. Thankyou anyway !

All day, same mobs, over and over? Sounds boring, but if you enjoy it:

• Certain maps have frequently occurring events which give trash loot as a bonus (e. g. battle plans) from mobs. Some of these events spawn so often, if you farm that area for an extended time, you can make stacks of trash-items. Later you can sell those items to a regular NPC vendor and gain some extra cash.
  • Pick an area with events which require you to slay NPCs. You always get participation for doing so. DR obviously ruins the direct rewards massively after a few participation-runs, but the map-bonus is not affected by DR. If you are really clever, you can rotate around maps with Shiny Baubles as map-bonus, which will increase your overall gold-gain by a lot. Finding those events is kind of easy, you just check the wiki-page of the map and look at the keyword Events. The kill-events with no sub-event are not part of an event-chain and appear over and over. Some may include interacting with an NPC, but there is almost always a kind soul doing that for you.
  • There are the Kossan Events which are frequently done by players who want to complete certain achievements. There might be a spot Kossan always passes with all three tours.
  • Living World maps often have Karmic Retribution. The system got nerfed in several maps already. But it is still far away from being useless. If you know how to convert Karma into gold, you can still make good money.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

@Wolfb.7025 said:Killing monsters for drops is really unreliable. GW2 is way too different from other MMORPG. There isn't specific droptables where X enemy drops stuff.

Technically that isn't entirely true. Certain enemies do drop specific things.

People used to farm the sparks in Malchors for charged lodestones

I recall doing that once ... 1 lodestone in an hour. Not too bad back then when the charged lodestones were more expensive and a single gold had more buying power.

and farming minotaurs for powerful blood was briefly a thing around launch. People farm karkas for powerful blood and karka shells. In fact, the majority of the fine crafting mats can be farmed.

There is/was(can't remember if any change got made to the spot) a nice spot for armored scales in SSC as well. It was nice when you could get then 500% MF buff but it also requires underwater combat ...

Some champions, and even world bosses, have the potential to drop an item that is only available from them.

This isn't BDO - grinding mobs really isn't the way to make cash or get drops.

Most of the worthwhile items are crafted or collected through the achievement system. I would personally recommend getting into fractals, as that is a great source of ascended gear and gold, and will also be a good primer on what high level group combat in this game looks like (at least when you reach t4 fractals). The gold should help you get what you want out of the trading post for the most part.