My music creation & reliving old content

Milkshake.4370

I know this is technically a community creation but I wanted to share it with you all and say how much I appreciate the game since I recently started playing and so far I have seen a lot of negativity on how slow content can be...As a new player (finishing first playthrough), I can’t even begin to say how much content I see and how vast the game is and I hope everyone gets inspired to get back into older content and relive some cool stuff! Here is an orchestral piece I made for the new year inspired by the Heart of Thorns expansion which is still to this date my favorite one! I love getting lost in Tangled Depths or Verdant Brinks and exploring the incredible map!

Hope everyone is staying safe and having a good 2021!

Nice piece you made there! Very nice!

Also, yes, i've recently started playing with a friend who's playing GW2 for the first time. We just completed the personal story and seeing the game through his eyes, especially when i'm explaining how stuff works and what's there to do, i'm beginning to se how gigantic the game really is. There's definitely no shortage on content.

@Veprovina.4876 said:Nice piece you made there! Very nice!

Also, yes, i've recently started playing with a friend who's playing GW2 for the first time. We just completed the personal story and seeing the game through his eyes, especially when i'm explaining how stuff works and what's there to do, i'm beginning to se how gigantic the game really is. There's definitely no shortage on content.

thank you so much!Also yes I totally agree, there is so much stuff and endless side quests and explorable features!