I'm interested in PvE(Also Fractals), My TimeZone is GMT+0, Im a Casual Player, im in EU servers.

KillingTimeZ.5289

I am a player who doesn’t have all day and everyday to play, but am trying to play as much as possible. There could be the possibility that I take brakes from the game and these “brakes” could last for months but I do usually come back to the game always in the end. Just would like to be in a guild that doesn’t kick me when I have been absent for long time so that when I get back I can just hop back into the action with the guild I was in. I like playing lotteries ( give the organizer 1 gold and for there to be a winner every week or even for there to be rollovers) but that’s not a must for me and I like a helping guild to newbies like myself. I like playing fractals and killing world bosses and at the moment I am busy doing my stories so that might take a few months( because I only play for a couple of hours a day) so I don’t want any expectations from me to play certain things. Im not willing to switch servers.