[NA][PvX] Black Council of Profit [BCoP] is now holding open recruitment.

Oscura Yeroc.3064

Come one come all, join a fresh guild lead by a player who just arrived in Tyria not too long ago. Don't be alarmed though, I'm pretty good at having fun so it'll all be fine.

-What we doNothing right now, we need people. A lot of people. Let's pick up the need for Tier 2 before we decide how we intend to make the most profits together effectively. I actually have a great idea already, again, need people. You are going to have to take that leap of faith for me. I need trusted people to share the idea too.

After all, if I told everyone here, someone might just take the idea....and we won't have the largest dragon's hoard in the land.

-The GoalPvP, PvE, WvW, doesn't matter, just have fun with it.I'm interested in just building the guild for right now, the rest can come later when people have jumped on board with the idea of having the biggest pile of gold.

Veterans, new players, doesn't matter. You are all welcome, I want to cultivate a relaxed environment full of helpful and productive crafters and traders. You don't have to be a crafter or trader though, there is plenty of niches for everyone to carve out. The Black Council doesn't require any patronage, adding to our coffers is optional, but I will find ways to incentivize it. As a person, I have a background in entrepreneurship and marketing with a few years in hospitality management. This will be cake, still need help getting it done though, Rome was not built in a day nor by one person. There is a lot I don't know about the game still, but I feel confident that the remaining parts won't be integral to building and advancing the guild past the initial stages. Plus, there's google, youtube, and wiki, and you!

-Other InfoThere is no set time the guild is active currently. I don't intend to lock it into any particular time, if I do, it will be multiple to accommodate.

We can learn how to make tons of gold together as we go. There are 0 benefits to joining me except the fun to be had of building something new and gathering people for a common agenda. The Black Council of Profit is looking for you to share in all the benefits of working together.

Thanks for reading, and regardless if you join us, I wish you all the shiny lewt!