Can I buy lws2 and 3 outright nowadays

KillingTimeZ.5289

Is there a way I can purchase the stories for living world season 2 and 3 complete without having to buy individual chapters for 200 gems each or will there ever be? I am thinking of buying the stories all of them as I read somewhere it is more profitable than the cost of 200 gems each chapter for all lws2 I think it was so I don’t mind buying all individual but if I can buy them in 1 complete set maybe it’s cheaper or something I would love to know please. Also I don’t have control over if this post is uploaded twice so don’t judge me, I’m posting from my phone there is clearly some bug happened to me.

@"Super Hayes.6890" said:I have seen season packs for sale on my kid's accounts before. The price was adjusted for episodes they already had.

Correct

Below link is to LWS3 on wiki. Scroll down and you can see where it has been on sale at a reduced cost. Appears to be every few months one or all LWS go on sale.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Living_World_Season_3_Complete_Pack

You can see it has been marked down as much as 30-40% at different times.

Complete Living World seasons are sold in the Upgrades section of the gem store, but you'll only see the seasons you don't already have unlocked.

There is a 20% discount over buying the episodes individually (e.g. season 4 has 6 episodes so it costs 1,200 gems to buy them all individually but only 960 gems to buy the full season in the store) and they are further discounted based on how many episodes you already have unlocked, so you don't have to pay for anything you already have. Sometimes there are further discounts, I think the cheapest I've seen is 50% off in total.

New seasons are added once they're finished. At the moment season 2, 3 and 4 are available and Icebrood Saga (aka season 5) will be added once the final episode has been released, which will be sometime later this year.