Glyph of the Scavenger: no bonus materials

@Hesione.9412 said:This problem is also occurring with the scavenger's harvesting sickle.

Of course it does, as it is a problem with the glyph. The type of gathering tool doesn't matter.

Edited to ask: does this also affect the gathering banners and guild buffs for gathering?

Banner and guild buffs have nothing to do with the functionality of a glyph.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Hesione.9412 said:This problem is also occurring with the scavenger's harvesting sickle.

Of course it does, as it is
a problem with the glyph
. The type of gathering tool doesn't matter.

Edited to ask: does this also affect the gathering banners and guild buffs for gathering?

Banner and guild buffs have nothing to do with the functionality of a glyph.

The problems have also been occurring with the tools you buy from merchants, which don't have glyphs that you add in.

@Hesione.9412 said:The problems have also been occurring with the tools you buy from merchants, which don't have glyphs that you add in.

I see what you mean. They basically do contain a glyph, you just can't remove it. :)

I really hope this will get fixed next, it's a bit sad that it's been an ongoing issue for almost two months now.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Hesione.9412 said:The problems have also been occurring with the tools you buy from merchants,
which don't have glyphs that you add in

I see what you mean. They basically do contain a glyph, you just can't remove it. :)

I really hope this will get fixed next, it's a bit sad that it's been an ongoing issue for almost two months now.

I see we are vigorously agreeing with each other. And I have the same hope.

@Hesione.9412 said:I'm not entirely sure that the bounty ones are working for the sickle. I tested both in my home instance (chef-garden only, I don't have the other two) and in Timberline Falls. I did not see any extra materials over what I would expect randomly from normal harvesting.

I believe the Bounty one works perfectly fine. I gather seeds for ascended food daily and often get extra strikes out of it. :)