Living Story DRm bugs

Lake doric DRm Achivement bug, prevent final boss from freezing npc does not give achivement even though no npc is frozenThunderhead peak last boss bug when you run ahead of npc in final room.Field of ruins final boss wave aoe hit u with invisible wave before the actual wave making it impossible to jump

No clue if the Destroyer of the Third Fortress' waves are meant to be this hideously powerful, but if not, do keep them this way, finally putting some "challenge" in the "challenge mode".The invisible waves Norfel mentioned also seem to not happen outside of melee range, as in the DotTF won't use them if it has to run to the target, since it seems to prioritize normal attacks. Or it could be not an invisible wave, but just the fire field. Hard to distinguish since everything is called "Incinerating Shock Wave".Also, one can tank each and every non-IK wave and still get the achievement "Killer Waves", with the Eligibility icon not going anywhere at any point. Tested by dying to the IK waves, the invisible waves, and face-checking the meteor waves spawned before the giant AoE nuke.Also, also, Crecia always keeps the DotTF in combat, which makes the achievement a sad joke, if it's intended.

P.S.: Further research suggests that the challenge-modded .TF's after-wave fire fields are about as accurate as a professionally written horoscope, both in the area affected and the apparent longevity.Also noticed that Kasmeer's phantasms use her old model (flowing hair, Phoenix attire) instead of her new Regal gown/banged tail hairstyle look, but I've no idea how old this particular inconsistency is.P.P.S.: Even more research has found that the .TF's pulling attack has gotten the vague prophecy treatment as well, affecting a much larger area than the targeting zone indicates.

@Croke.9124 said:

@Norfel.3681 said:No more sacrifice achivement on laKE DORIC cm drm doesnt give credit even though we prevented all npc from being frozen by last boss.

Or when it does, it doesn't give it to everyone.

Can confirm this 100% now. It only gives it to the instance starter. Had a team, and each one of us had to take turns to get it.

No it is not... I was the instance starter at 1st run and I didn't get it for some reason, 2nd run CM I was not instant starter and didn't get it too.

@realviizz.4982 said:Ryland Steelcatcher in Snowden Drifts apparently isn't a big fan of being cc'd either. His breakbar just disappears if it drops to 0 and he doesn't get stunned or anything like that.I made thread about snowden earlier regarding this stuff. I think this is happen only in CM. First time I did non CM for story I just drop way station and EMP bomb CC him easy. HOWEVER when I EMP Bomb him in CM the blue bar just disappear, but the thing is on 2nd CM run I tried not to EMP bomb him but use regular CC skill everyone CC and the blue bar didn't disappear, might be EMP bomb causing it.

Weird right considering the other DRM boss is just fine when you EMP bomb them for quick breakbar.

I hope "Destroyer of the Third Fortress" waves are actually confirmed to be bugged in CM. People say there's an invisible wave and even with aegis , unlike other DRMs, it doesn't get blocked. 1.9 million damage seems as though there's an extra decimal place or something. The range on the orange circle also seems to not be the entire size of the AOE when it isn't doing the channel attack with the green circle next to the statue.

@"Infusion.7149" said:I hope "Destroyer of the Third Fortress" waves are actually confirmed to be bugged in CM. People say there's an invisible wave and even with aegis , unlike other DRMs, it doesn't get blocked. 1.9 million damage seems as though there's an extra decimal place or something. The range on the orange circle also seems to not be the entire size of the AOE when it isn't doing the channel attack with the green circle next to the statue.

It's not really a wave. It is just the lava aoe which continue to do damage 1 or 2 seconds after it "disappeared".