Snowden Drift DRM CM

DKRathalos.9625

@DKRathalos.9625 said:I just wonder if Ryland's Breakbar is not meant to be broken at CM? the appearance of blue bar is very short compared to normal. I just finished cast 1 EMP bomb on him when blue bar appear and when I want to cast another CC the blue bar is already gone and he cast big move.I couldn't break it either. Maybe it need some coordination like Shatterer used to... like all 5 ppl need to cast EMP immediately when blue bar appears?

I think we might see some slight retuning in the weeks to come. There does not seem to be enough time to clear the mobs in Thunderhead leading up to the boss either, and that battle is so messy and chaotic with all the debris littering the map for you/the boss to get stuck on, and managing the adds feels impossible. The dragon bloodspears aren’t telegraphed well and only activate when you need them, and nothing really tells you what to do. Or at least I was so busy dealing with everything else I missed some sort of dialogue indicating you need to grab a spear. Either way, the moment passes too quickly for you to realize you need one, get to a spear, and throw it in time.

It’s only been out for one day though, so maybe it just takes getting used to, but I could only manage getting 3/3 for Lake Doric. The time ran out on the other three every time I tried it.

@"Svennis.3852" said:managing the adds feels impossible.

That's due to the group ignoring a few mechanics. The lava mounds spawn the lava elementals so those need to be destroyed so your group doesn't get overwhelmed. A single DPS player can do this. The elite destroyers spawn from the eggs that get placed when the boss dashes. Those should be destroyed.

@DKRathalos.9625 said:After some testing I found something interesting... Earlier I run with a group no one drop waystation during CM but use the CC skill, like every CC skill and the bar didn't disappear that fast, I think maybe it's a bug? EMP bomb might cause the bar instantly disappear.

Can someone test this too?

I can confirm that. We ran out of EMP's, because this encounter seems super broken/super hard. We used our normal CC's at the end of the battle and could break him with a fair amount of time.