Ruler of the Skies achievement - missing one

Kelkka.9086

In trying to complete the achievement Ruler of the Skies, I have done all 96 [!] rifts—a few of them several times. I've done all 3 in each of Crystal Desert, Desert Highlands, Elon Riverlands, the Desolation, and the Domain of Vabbi—but I am still missing 1 of 15 in the Elon sequence, so apparently one of them didn't take. Is there any way to find which I'm missing—short of having to do them all again?

@Wizler.8192 said:I got tired of coming across rifts and wondering if I'd done them already. I found the wiki's API map super helpful!

My problem was apparently much more severe. I missed one, though I got credit for the region, making me think I got all of them. So when I got the last one, I wondered what was wrong when I didn't get the achievement.

That was almost 2 years ago.

TODAY, I found this thread, added the API, found the ONE STUPID MISSED ONE and finished it.

I wish this API option had been around 2 years ago. It's be exactly what we need to take the guesswork out of achievements.

@mathion.8549 said:

@Wizler.8192 said:I got tired of coming across rifts and wondering if I'd done them already. I found the wiki's API map super helpful!

My problem was apparently much more severe. I missed one, though I got credit for the region, making me think I got all of them. So when I got the last one, I wondered what was wrong when I didn't get the achievement.

That was almost 2 years ago.

TODAY, I found this thread, added the API, found the ONE STUPID MISSED ONE and finished it.

I wish this API option had been around 2 years ago. It's be exactly what we need to take the guesswork out of achievements.

It prob were around 2 years ago mate.

• 2 weeks later...

Then there is the issue where even if you do them all you don't get credit .. a very long time now I've been occasionally doing the ne Metrica one to try to get my 25 AP. Nope. Put in my API key and confirmed I don't have credit for that one. I have done it on many alts over the course of many patches. Was hoping they'd stealth fixed it, but it's still in the Known Issues Tracker from April 2020.

My API key map: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/405207401315434496/806691524498817044/unknown.png