New player looking for a good up to date PvP resource

Nyladreas.7564

Hey everyone,

Complete ly new player to the game here. I just dinged my first 80 on a Guardian and I'm looking for some website or resources where I can learn about PvP builds, how to play and generally get a sense of direction.

Does anybody know of such site, pretty pretty please? The most I googled have ratings from years ago.

I'm planning on trying out revenant, thief and elementalist as well, but for now I'd like to have my first character functioning :)

If anybody can give me some sense of direction or immediate advice on what to go for with my Guardian here, I'm all ears! ?

@Nyladreas.7564 said:Hey everyone,

Complete ly new player to the game here. I just dinged my first 80 on a Guardian and I'm looking for some website or resources where I can learn about PvP builds, how to play and generally get a sense of direction.

Does anybody know of such site, pretty pretty please? The most I googled have ratings from years ago.

I'm planning on trying out revenant, thief and elementalist as well, but for now I'd like to have my first character functioning :)

If anybody can give me some sense of direction or immediate advice on what to go for with my Guardian here, I'm all ears! ?

My boy Angeels has an up to date website called: godsofpvp.com.There's also a community discord called welcome to pvp where you have high rated players as class coaches to answer any questions you might have.

There are sites for pvp like godsofpvp and meta battle but many things aren’t helpful for average players becuz they are based just what is common in tournaments which could even go as far to use a weaker build than what u could do in ranked.Try vallun’s YouTube videos and find some of his guides- he has everything from settings to basic strategies to even almost all different free to play builds in the game atm and lots of other builds from meta to good.