[WvW] [QOP] is looking for a new NA WvW server (scout guild)

Blodeuyn.2751

Quaggan OP [QOP] is searching for a new home on a lower-ranked server and we are strongly considering TC. We are currently on Ehmry Bay.

We prefer a server that is willing to defend it’s home BL, with a fun drama-free community. We don’t care so much if we win or lose, as long as it’s fun.

We are a 3-person guild and this is what we offer our new server:

1. Home BL defense, first and foremost.
  2. Excellent scouting.
  3. Upgrading keeps and towers.
  4. Sieging keeps and towers. Sieging is an art form for us!
  5. Havoc/ninja group.
  6. Dark humor and a bit of funny snark. Maybe more than a bit.

We play smart and will fiercely defend your home borderland! Not only are we good scouts, we can fight. Our typical play hours are early to really late NA. We use our own Discord when we are running as a group, but I am happy to use server comms when I'm scouting.

I'd love to hear from TC or any small linked server. Please post here or catch me in-game: Blodeuyn.2751.

Hello there! I’m one of the TC commanders and a guild leader there. We would love to have you. TC of course is currently locked and full but the new links should happen this week.

There are a number of us who prioritize home borderland defense above all else especially leading into NA. I like to think my humor is incredibly dark and twisted. No issues there.

The server uses Discord for community hanging out and Teamspeak for voice. Many of our guilds (mine included) have our own Discord channels. You are most welcome to come and hang out in my channel. Meet some TC folks and ask further questions. Never will I turn down scouts or defensive players!

https://discord.gg/y7vbNSr Hope to see you soon!

Archived