Returning From Time Off LFGuild for PVE (Meta, Dungeons, Fractals, etc.)

Kendokarate.5806

Hey there! You'd be more than welcome to join my guild, if you're interested, we're a PvE guild with a lot of active members and quite a few who enjoy doing daily Fractals. We're also looking for more people to start learning how to raid, but that'll be by no means mandatory! If you have any questions or think we'd be a good fit for you, send me a mail or whisper in game. :3

Hello my friend!Divine Knights of Balthazar [DKB] is recruiting ! We are European community guild focused on PvE. We are close community with respect for others and it’s all about having fun together with no drama involved :) We don’t like that You’re just a number, we want You to be really part of the community!

In short, we offer: Friendly and Active community | Fun together | Guild Missions | Seasonal Events with prizes | Guild Games | Guild Events every week | Fractals | Raids | Dungeons | HP Runs | Organized META events :)

If you like to know us better check our post [EU][PvX] Divine Knights of Balthazar [DKB] and our website or just mail me in game :)

See you around!

Archived